27th July 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for B.Arch? Opportunity for career growth in this field?

Hello. I am currently in +2, my grades are not too good. I am a good artist. I have a good eye for 3d models and my pencil sketches are also good. Now my question is, what are the eligibility criteria for b arch, and is there opportunity for growth in this field?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after my 12th class if I am interested in computers?
  2. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  3. Eligibility criteria for ITIL Course?
  4. Detailed information and registration procedure to study Diploma of Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation in Chennai for MBCHB Doctor of Iraq?
  5. How to make a career in Corporate field? What is the scope of M.Tech(ECE) in corporate field?
  6. How to start career in the field of research? Entry criteria and scope?
  7. Which type of course we can do after diploma to ensure good career growth?
  8. What kind of government exams can I attend after doing B.A English course
  9. What will be the career scope in the field of Microbiology? Information regarding Career Opportunities in this field?
  10. What's the career of I.T engineering in Government field? What's the eligibility criteria?
  11. Criteria for telecom field? I have completed B.E with EC
  12. Which engineering field will have a bright career growth by 2020?
  13. What is the scope for Cytogenetics in India?
  14. Done B.Tech degree in ECE and pursuing M.Tech in Nanotechnology : What are the prospects after completing M.Tech Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. can I pursue career in Technical field after passing B.Com?
  16. Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?
  17. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  18. What career opportunities will be there after 6-8 years for mechanical field?
28th July 2015, 01:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Arch? Opportunity for career growth in this field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello. I am currently in +2, my grades are not too good. I am a good artist. I have a good eye for 3d models and my pencil sketches are also good. Now my question is, what are the eligibility criteria for b arch, and is there opportunity for growth in this field?
If you want to get admission in B.Arch, you must qualify in NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?