7th January 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Direct Ph.D after completion of M.Com?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. Can I do direct Ph.D after completion of M.Com?

8th January 2016, 08:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct Ph.D after completion of M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. Can I do direct Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
No, after completion of M.Com course you can't apply direct in Ph.D course. because you should qualify in UGC NET exam or University conducted exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.
8th January 2016, 11:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct Ph.D after completion of M.Com?

Yes, you can do Ph.D after successful completion of M.Com course. But remember for that you are required to give National Eligibility Test which is conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC). There are many colleges/ universities accept this UGC NET Score for giving admission into Ph.D course. So I suggest you to appear in this entrance test in order to do Ph.D course. Remember, the eligibility criteria basically varies from institute to institute. As far as my knowledge is concerned, you can do direct Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?