7th January 2017, 11:02 AM
mousumibhadra

Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army as a Clerk? Is there any excuse of sightedness?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th and I am of 18 years old. My height is 5.4 inch and I am using spectacle. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Army as a Clerk? Is there any excuses of sightedness?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  2. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness to apply for Indian Army Clerk job?
  3. Procedure to join Indian Army? Criteria for selection? Qualifications required for admission?
  4. Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army? What are the vacancies in Indian Army?
  5. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  6. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th? What is the criteria to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join Indian Army after B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria for this?
  8. Indian Army after BCA?Eligibility,Procedure to Join?
  9. How to join Indian Navy and Army after ECE? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Army in clerk post after passing 12th in commerce stream with 50.4%?
  11. How can I join Indian Army? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  12. What step should I follow to join the Indian Army after completing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Army Officer? -- [New]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required required to join the Indian Army as a Soldier?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with mentioned subjects in 12th standard? Procedure to join?
  15. What is the procedure and eligibility for application of Indian Army?
  16. Girl studying B.Arch can serve Indian Army?
  17. Can I join Indian Army being a B.A. graduate of 23 years old? Starting salary of Indian Army Clerk?
  18. What is the criteria to join Indian Army as a soldier?
29th January 2017, 07:52 PM
Navneet patyal

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army as a Clerk? Is there any excuse of sightedness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousumibhadra View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 12th and I am of 18 years old. My height is 5.4 inch and I am using spectacle. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Army as a Clerk? Is there any excuses of sightedness?

There are following eligibility criteria for the Indian Army Clerk entry scheme.

^ You should be between 17.5 to 23 years.
^ Your height should be more than 162 cms.
^ You should be physically fit.
^ Your chest should be more than 76cm.
^ Your weight should be more than 48kg.
^ Your eye sight should be 6/6.
^ You should be medically fit.
^ You should not suffer from any diseases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?