11th December 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and physical fitness to apply for Indian Army Clerk job?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and my age is 19 years. I want to apply for Indian Army Clerk job. What is the eligibility criteria with physical fitness for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, physical fitness and educational qualification for a girl to apply for Air Force?
  2. What is the procedure, eligibility criteria, educational qualification and physical fitness to join Indian Army GD? Which type of relaxation present there?
  3. How can I entry into Indian Army after B.Com? How to pass the physical Fitness Test?
  4. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Indian Navy? Necessary books for the preparation of entrance exam?
  5. What is the criteria for glass user in Rajasthan Sub Inspector post? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?
  6. What should I do to join Commando being 21 years old?
  7. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army? What is the age limit to apply for the Indian Army?
  8. What is the physical fitness required to join Indian Army?
  9. Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army as a Clerk? Is there any excuse of sightedness?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Clerk job in Indian Army if passed 12th (Science) with 50 marks English? What is the physical requirement for it?
  11. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  12. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can an Ex-Indian Army retired Clerk apply for Clerk job in Indian Railway? Other jobs available in Indian Railway?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  15. Physical eligibility criteria for Indian Army?
  16. Can a retired Subedar Clerk of Indian Army get job of group C or group D in Indian Railway?
  17. Procedure to become a Black Cat Commando? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to apply in SBI PO exam for Indian Army Aviation Officer?
16th December 2016, 08:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and physical fitness to apply for Indian Army Clerk job?

Eligibility Criteria Required and Physical Fitness required for the post of Indian Army Clerk:

There is a certain educational qualification required and physical fitness required for the post of Indian Army Clerk. The basic educational qualification required for the post of Indian Army Clerk is "12th Class" or Higher secondary from a recognized university. The minimum percentage you must have secured in 12th Class is "50% marks".

The minimum age required for the post of Indian Army Clerk is 17 1/2 years and the maximum age must not exceed 23 years. Yes, you are eligible for the post of Indian Army Clerk with the above mentioned criteria. On an average the minimum height required for this post is 162 cms and average weight is 50 kgs and the chest requirement in cms is 77 cms.
7th September 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and physical fitness to apply for Indian Army Clerk job?

Sub Inspector Rajasthan fitness physical qualification's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?