27th January 2012, 03:20 PM
kainmonika83

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for TET?

what is the eligibility criteria ti apply for tet? ...please tell me the criteira for it

1st February 2012, 03:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for TET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainmonika83 View Post
what is the eligibility criteria ti apply for tet? ...please tell me the criteira for it
The Teacher Eligibility Test is basically conducted for two different levels:
Primary Level which comprise of Class I-V
Elementary Level which comprise of Class VI-VIII

For primary level, you must have passed higher secondary examination along with a diploma or degree in Education.
For Elementary Level, you need to be a graduate and should have done diploma or degree course in Education.

For both the levels, if the course in Education has been pursued in accordance with the regulations of National Council of Teacher Education, than, you must have scored a minimum of 45% in the qualifying exam, otherwise, you will need to score a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
1st March 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for teachers eligibility test conducted in Tamil nadu?
I am currently doing final year M.Com, am i eligible for the TET exam now or after Completing B.Ed.,?
14th April 2012, 09:31 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

friend if your completed Bachelor of Education the you can apply for Tet its mandatrory for every one who completed Bachelor of Edcuation and who want to work as govermetn Teahcer they need to qulifiy TET with 60% marks then you can apply TEacers eligiblity TEst you can chenck the TEt details in attaching file .after qualify tet you eligible to apply teacher job if you want to work as state government teacher jobs you need to qualify state government tet .if you want to work as Central government teacher you need to qualify Central Government teacher job.all the best

Attached Files

File Type: pdf APTET_Userguide.pdf (1.15 MB, 0 views)
22nd May 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i had done two year diploma of ECCE from scert. can i apply for TET Exam.??
4th June 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.A and also PTC. SO can I apply for the TET II Elementary Level which comprise of Class VI-VIII?
28th June 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I'm a H.S Passed with 40%. Am I eligable For Tet Exam primary level?
21st July 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I hav done bsc. Biotech,msc. Food tech and b.ed. I want know that am I eligible to appear in tet exam.
14th September 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have passed the BA eng(32%) exam and MA eng(53%)and i'm doing B.Ed .acn i apply tet exam?
14th September 2012, 11:07 PM
Astha sinhaa

Hii

The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) will be conducted once a year, separately by the state governments and the Centre.

There will be two papers of the TET. Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V. Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII. A person who intends to be a teacher either for classes I to V or for
classes VI to VIII will have to appear in both papers (Paper I and Paper II).

Eligibility Criteria: – (For class I to V)
Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2 yrs. diploma in elementary education
Or
Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4 yrs. diploma in elementary education (B.EI.Ed)

For Classes VI – VIII
B.A. / B.Sc. and passed or appearing in final 2 yrs. diploma in elementary education.
Or
B.A. / B.Sc with at least 50% marks and passed of appearing in 1 yr. bachelor in education
Or
Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4 yrs. B.A. / B.Sc. Ed or B.A. (Ed.) / B.SC (Ed.)

You must have a valid degree for B.Ed course.

The certificate can not be more than 7 years old.

A person who scores 60% or more in the TET exam will be considered as TET
pass.

Thank you!!!
15th September 2012, 02:21 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. The TET conducted by the state government once in a year.

The TET conducted by the eligibility for the D.sc. Exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

There is Two categories:

SGT

SA

SGT:

The candidate must complete the 12th standard with 50% marks from recognized state board of india.

SA:

the candidate must complete the B.A/B.SC. with 50% of marks from any recognized university.

You must have a valid degree for B.Ed Course.

The certificate can not more than 7 years.

All the best.
9th October 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have pass my b.com with 46% & m.com with 60 % so may i apply for tet exam???
16th November 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my ug degree in economics and pg degree in economics.I completed my b.ED ALSO . Am i eligible to write the TET Examination?
18th November 2012, 12:16 AM
priyadarshini patnaik

Hello Friend ,
Teacher Eligibility Test known as TET is an Indian elgibility test for teachers. The test is conducted by both Central government and State governments in India.
TET was introduced by the Government of India in order to improve standards in teaching. It was held for the first time in 2011. For teachers already working, they are supposed to clear the exam in two years time.
All graduates including B.A, B.Sc, B.Com etc. are eligible to take the test. All B. Ed. graduates need to pass this exam to work as a teacher. A candidate has to score over 60 per cent to clear the eligibility test.
If you are eligible ,you should apply for TET.All The Best.
[
10th December 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for applying TET xam? i have finished m.sc.cs and now i doing b.ed spl education. can i apply present year tet xam? by santhya
23rd February 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed bsc and btc first sem. And tet exam quilyfy /kya yeh score card valid hain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?