25th February 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for NATA examination?

i've scored 49.5% in maths in +2. and i joined B.E. in a college. now i am willing to write NATA exam. am i eligible?. is that all colleges accept the 0.5% less mark in maths.if accept which are the colleges would accept it?

26th February 2011, 12:32 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for NATA examination?

Hi,

NATA is National Aptitude Test in Architecture which is held to admit students in B.Arch degree course which is of 5 years duration.

This test is conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) situated in Pune which is an Academic Unit of the Council of Architecture (CoA).

NATA Eligibility Criteria : In order to apply for NATA one must satisfy the following eligibility criteria :

1. The candidate must have be at least passed in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subject.
2. OR, must have 10+3 Diploma in any stream with at least 50% aggregate marks recognized by Central / State governments.
3. OR, have International Baccalaureate Diploma with at least 50% aggregate marks with 10 years of schooling & also with mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.

Yes you are eligible for NATA entrance exam.

Best of luck.
26th February 2011, 09:41 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for NATA examination?

NATA(National Aptitude for test Architechture)

Eligibility for NATA is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a compulsory subject

and should have least 50% aggregate marks.

NATA test is in two parts.

Test -1
A paper based drawing test for two hours. Drawing test have three questions of total 100 marks (50+25+25)

Test -2
Computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test for one hour. Online test have 40multiple choice questions of total 100 marks.

You can get register for NATA on either of these websites..
http://www.nata.in or http://www.niasa.org
26th February 2011, 11:51 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

NATA Eligibility:
  • 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with the least 50% aggregate marks

[SIZE=3]The most current information regarding Test Centers and other registration information is available on the NATA website. (http://www.nata.in)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]regards[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Kapila[/SIZE]
26th February 2011, 12:11 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

I think you are not eligibile for NATA examination because you have scored49.5 % in maths in 10+2.

and

Minimum Eligibility criteria for NATA examination are as follows: -

1. Passed 10+2 in Mathematics with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent from a recognized Board / University.

For detailed information visit www.nata.in OR www.niasa.org

Good Bye
26th February 2011, 12:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for NATA examination?

Sorry, But You Are Not Eligible to Apply for NATA Examination Because You Have Not Scored Minimum 50% Marks In Maths In Your 12th Examination.

Eligiblity Creteria for NATA -

12th or Equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of
examination with at least 50% aggregate marks.

OR

10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks.

OR

International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.

So, I Think You Cant Apply fro NATA Examination, And If You Want to Get Any Information Regarding NATA Exams, Then Please Visit the Official Website OR Read the Given Notification -

http://www.nata.in/cms/default.aspx
26th February 2011, 01:11 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

iam sorry to say that you are not eligible for it as the basic criteria is :

Eligibility :

12th or equivalent from a recognized board/university with mathematics as a subject of
examination with at least 50% aggregate marks.

10+3 Diploma in any stream recognised by central/ state governments with 50% aggregate marks.
26th February 2011, 03:10 PM
omprakash sharma

hi,

NATA Eligibility Criteria : In order to apply for NATA one must satisfy the following eligibility criteria :

1. The candidate must have be at least passed in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subject.
2. OR, must have 10+3 Diploma in any stream with at least 50% aggregate marks recognized by Central / State governments.
3. OR, have International Baccalaureate Diploma with at least 50% aggregate marks with 10 years of schooling & also with mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.

NATA Test 2011 Syllabus, Structure:-
The exam will be of 3 hrs. One has to clear the NATA eligibility criteria before applying. The test is divided into 2 sections.

1. Drawing Test :- It is paper based & is of 2 hrs. duration. It is judged on the aspects like sense of perspective drawing, ability to sketch a given object proportionately, creating interesting 2-D composition using given shapes & forms, understanding of scales & proportions, visualizing & drawing the effects of light on the object & shadows cast on surroundings, combining & composing given 3-D elements to form a building or structural form, creating visual harmony using colors in given composition and drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.

2. Aesthetic Sensitivity Test :- It is a computer based online test of 1 hr. duration. It is judged on aspects like visualizing different sides of 3-D dimensional objects, analytical reasoning, imaginative comprehension & expression, visualizing 3-D objects from 2-D drawings, identifying commonly used materials & objects based on their textual qualities, mental ability and architectural awareness.
13th March 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student am i alligible
27th March 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Architectural avan eathu corse edukanam?
26th April 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am Rahul form Bhuj..
I completing my diploma from TEB with aggregate mark of 40.00% so i am eligible for applying for NATA test if yes then how much marks i would scored in NATA2011 exam and how much aggregate marks for Diploma to Diploma entry in B.ARch First Year, and I also give the AIEEE exam and socred 104marks out of 400 (SEBC catergory) so i am eligible for getting admission in B.arch First year....PLEASE GIVE ME FAITHFULL FEED BACK......I AM WAITING FOR YOUR BETTER REPLAY......
9th May 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Does one need to ake up AIEEE or NATa or both for getting into Architechture degree course?
25th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

is it compoulsary to qualify in aggregate of nata or qualifing in one is sufficient for getting admission in a college?
5th October 2011, 04:55 AM
Unregistered

can I give nata and AIEEE after completing BCA?
6th October 2011, 11:51 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

NATA EXAM is entrance exam to get the admission in the colleges who provides the architecture courses .

you have to be prepared of following subjects

* Maths
* Drawing test
* Aptitude test

Eligibility Criteria:

* You need to pass in your 12th Standard in order to appear for this NATA Exam.

All the Best
9th October 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th pass can i tack this exam
13th October 2011, 07:02 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
NATA is National Aptitude Test in architecture conducted by the NAISA.In the course you will be dealt about the exterior and interior design of the building with the maximum utilisation of the space available.
It is a five year course in which the first four year you have regular class and in the final year you need to work as a assistant to a architect.The eligibility required for the exam is
10 +2 qualification with mathematics as one of the subject and aggregate mark of 50%. diploma holders are also eligible.
There is no age limit for the exam.
The score is valid for two years
17th October 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I am abhijeet having Diploma of civil engineer with 58%
20th October 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Does vocational inter passed mpc students are eligible for the nata exams and for addmissions through b.arch 1st year.
13th November 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do commerce after my 10th, i.e in 11th and 12th year and then take the NATA test? Do I have to take science stream after 10th?
14th December 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i completed my intermediate with 50% but in mathematics i did not get 50 % ,so i can wright NATA entrance exam or not. IF not their is any way to wright NATA entrance exam
24th January 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

sir kya nata exam ke liye math ke saath-saath english subject bhi jaruri hai
24th January 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir kya nata exam ke liye english subject bhi hona jaruri h
24th January 2012, 05:44 PM
charanjot singh

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria for NATA examination?

Yes you are eligible for NATA entrance exam.

NATA Test 2011 Syllabus, Structure:- The exam will be of 3 hrs. One has to clear the NATA eligibility criteria before applying. The test is divided into 2 sections.

1. Drawing Test :- It is paper based & is of 2 hrs. duration. It is judged on the aspects like sense of perspective drawing, ability to sketch a given object proportionately, creating interesting 2-D composition using given shapes & forms, understanding of scales & proportions, visualizing & drawing the effects of light on the object & shadows cast on surroundings, combining & composing given 3-D elements to form a building or structural form, creating visual harmony using colors in given composition and drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.

2. Aesthetic Sensitivity Test :- It is a computer based online test of 1 hr. duration. It is judged on aspects like visualizing different sides of 3-D dimensional objects, analytical reasoning, imaginative comprehension & expression, visualizing 3-D objects from 2-D drawings, identifying commonly used materials & objects based on their textual qualities, mental ability and architectural awareness.
24th January 2012, 08:33 PM
makancsv

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for NATA examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 10th pass can i tack this exam
hey,

The National Aptitude Test in Architecture or NATA is conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA), Pune, an Academic Unit of the Council of Architecture (CoA) on test centres across India.

The exam is conducted for admission into the 5 year Bachelor’s of Architecture (B.Arch) course for all institutions across India.

Exam structure
The exam is divided in two parts. The first is a paper based test and another is a computer test. A total of 100 marks is assigned to these two papers.
Paper Based Test
The paper based test is the Drawing Aptitude test of two hours. It has two questions and out of these one question has two sub questions.
Computer Based Test
This test is of one hour and has 40 multiple choice questions.

Sorry to say but you are not eligible for this exam as the eligibility criteria is-:

• She/he must have passed class 12th from a recognised board/university with Maths as one of the subjects.
• She/he must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in class 12th

but you can appear for his exam after 10+2. you can start preparing for it
now

best of luck!!!!!
25th January 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th wid 86 %.... but frm commerce...i wish to do arch.as i hve done diploma in interior designingg.... if i m nt eligible for nata is there any other arch. feild in which i m eligible..........what must i go for then?
6th February 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

hello...
i am frm commerce stream..but i wish to do architecture aftr 12th...
cn i appear for NATA and do architecturing???
6th February 2012, 04:00 PM
anlakshmi

National Aptitude Test in Architecture : Eligibility

The eligibility criteria for admission to 5-year B.Arch. Course shall be as follows:
10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks.
OR
10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks.
OR
International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
6th February 2012, 04:30 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NATA - NATIONAL APTITUDE TEST IN ARCHITECTURE is an entrance exam conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies for admission to the 5 years full time course in Architectural Engineering.

The eligible candidate should be an Indian National having appeared for 10+2 final exam or passed with Mathematics as one of the subject with at least 50% marks fro a recognised Central/State Board, is eligible to apply for NATA for admission to B.Arch. course.
15th February 2012, 11:51 AM
puchu007

Re: Eligibility criteria for NATA examination?

NATA(National Aptitude for test Architechture)

Eligibility for NATA is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a compulsory subject

and should have least 50% aggregate marks.

NATA test is in two parts.

Test -1
A paper based drawing test for two hours. Drawing test have three questions of total 100 marks (50+25+25)

Test -2
Computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test for one hour. Online test have 40multiple choice questions of total 100 marks.

You can get register for NATA on either of these websites..
http://www.nata.in or http://www.niasa.org
25th February 2012, 03:36 PM
edward1989

I think you are not eligibile for NATA examination because you have scored49.5 % in maths in 10+2.

and

Minimum Eligibility criteria for NATA examination are as follows: -

1. Passed 10+2 in Mathematics with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent from a recognized Board / University.

For detailed information visit www.nata.in OR www.niasa.org
9th April 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
I am pavan kumar completed diploma in civil engineering is i am eligible for B.arch. i hope you kindly respond on me
10th April 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i've scored 49.5% in maths in +2. and i joined B.E. in a college. now i am willing to write NATA exam. am i eligible?. is that all colleges accept the 0.5% less mark in maths.if accept which are the colleges would accept it?
Hi,

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

This test is conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) situated in Pune which is an Academic Unit of the Council of Architecture (CoA).

NATA Eligibility Criteria :-

* must be passed in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subject.

OR

must have 10+3 Diploma in any stream with at least 50% aggregate marks recognized by Central / State governments.

OR

have International Baccalaureate Diploma with at least 50% aggregate marks with 10 years of schooling & also with mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.

Best of luck.
30th April 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i did Fisheries in 12th.....n now m in B.Sc. final year....i was not having maths in 12th standard..........
m i eligible...?
plz do reply...
thank you....
30th April 2012, 09:48 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

NATA - National Aptitude Test in Architecture :

Eligibility :
10+2 or equivalent from a recognized university with 50% aggregate marks (OR)
10+3 Diploma (any stream ) recognized by central / state govt with 50% aggregate marks

exam fee : Rs.800/-

More details : http://www.nata.in

30th April 2012, 11:49 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

NATA stands for National aptitude test in architecture. This exam is conducted by NAISA.

The candidate should be completed graduation from a recognized university.

The candidate pass the graduation with 50% marks.

All the best.
25th May 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I have score 51% in 12th hsc exams am i eligible..?
19th June 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

respexted sir,

i studied inter form open school (nios), am i eligible for nata exam??????????????????????????????
19th June 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,

I studied inter from open school (NIOS),am i eligible for nata exam
19th June 2012, 07:16 PM
sharmila mani

Basic Eligibility for NATA

The aspirant should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) or its equivalent examination from a recognized University or Board or Institute to apply for this exam.
The aspirants currently appearing for the 10+2 exam are also eligible to attend the exam subject to some terms and conditions specified by the authority.
The aspirant should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination.
The aspirant must have at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination and also in Mathematics separately.
The aspirant should be physically and mentally fit at the time of exam.
19th June 2012, 08:03 PM
padhakudkt

NATA Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for admission to 5-year B.Arch. Course shall be as follows:

10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks.

OR

10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/State Governments with 50% aggregate marks.

OR

19th June 2012, 08:06 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

NATA is National
Aptitude Test in
Architecture which is
held to admit students
in B.Arch degree course
which is of 5 years
duration.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The candidate should have complete the 12th standard from recognized state board of india with 50% marks.

The candidate should have complete the graduation with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.

The final year candidates are also eligible for this exam.

So you are eligible for NATA exam.

All the best.
19th June 2012, 08:20 PM
cenahlr

hi,
NATA exam stands for national aptitude test in architecture.

NATA EXAM ELIGIBLITY:-
OR
OR
NATA shall be conducted at various designated Test Centers in COA approved architectural institutions in the country on all working days commencing from March 2012.
for more,
www.nata.in
19th June 2012, 09:13 PM
shalu1995

you should be 12th pass with 50%. you have to fill up the form of NATA
that solve

thank you
4th July 2012, 11:52 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Dear Friend,

NATA is National Aptitude Test in Architecture Which is held to admit students in B.Arch degree course which is of 5 years duration.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The Candidate should have complete the 12th standard from any University in India with 50% marks.

The Candidate should have complete the graduation with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.

The final year Candidates are also eligible for this exam

So you are eligible for NATA exam.

all the best.....
5th July 2012, 09:25 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..............
The eligibility criteria for NATA exam are as follows....

For more details visit official website of NATA.

Good luck.........
5th July 2012, 01:45 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hello Friend.....

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture

What is NATA

The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.

The Minimum Eligibility Criteria For NATA Exam is

you must having 50% score in 10+2 or equivalent examination with mathematics one of the subject in recognised university

all the best......

regards
tash..............
5th July 2012, 02:01 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Dear student,
Eligibility Criteria for NATA and other Information about this...

Eligibility Criteria:
Any person having passed SSC (Std X) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA, however, candidates having 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subject, only are eligible for admission to B.Arch.Course.

Important Dates
NATA 2012 will be held between 15th Mar 2012 – 31st August 2012.
NATA can be taken on any working day in this period at designated test

All the Best..
5th July 2012, 02:36 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
NATA is National Aptitude Test in Architecture

NATA EXAM ELIGBLITY
You should pass in 10+2 from a recognized STATE Board.

You must study the maths subject with minimum 50 % marks.

Your age should be minimum 17 years
NATA test consist`s of two parts :
Test -1:-

Test -2:-

So you are not eligible to apply NATA Exams. I will reccomend you that you can go for local colleges who offer Architecture courses. They not have any condition of math subjects in 12th.
thanks
23rd November 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

can students of 10 2 in commerce stream with math get admission to B.ARCH?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?