12th January 2016, 09:53 AM
kitamkitoo

Can I do Masters in Automobile engineering after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical?

I am pursuing B. Tech in Aeronautical, can I do Masters in Automobile Engineering after completion of B. Tech Aeronautical either from India or Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  3. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  5. What is the best masters course after B.Tech Aeronautical engineering other than M.Tech?
  6. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  8. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  10. Am I eligible to take B.Tech Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.Tech Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile?
  12. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  13. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  14. How to join Masters course after completion of B.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile engineering in abroad while working in Wipro?
  16. Is there any university available in India which provides masters degree in automobile engineering through distance mode?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech course?
  18. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
12th January 2016, 03:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Masters in Automobile engineering after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitamkitoo View Post
I am pursuing B. Tech in Aeronautical, can I do Masters in Automobile Engineering after completion of B. Tech Aeronautical either from India or Germany?
You have completed B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering so you are not eligible for Masters in Automobile Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering.

You must have valid GATE score card.
12th January 2016, 04:52 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do Masters in Automobile engineering after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical?

Students of any branch in B.Tech can take admission in Automobile or mechanical engineering.
The students need to have valid grade in B.Tech with valid GATE score.
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
Eligibility to appear in GATE are
-Student must have completed B.Tech/B.E with valid grade from a recognized University.
Or
Student have completed M.Sc from a recognized University.

GATE is conducted once in every year.
GATE 2016 will be conducted by IISc(Indian Institute of Science).
GATE score is valid for 2 years from the date of announcement of result which can be used for admission in M.Tech in various Universities.
23rd December 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed Aero nautical Engineering degree but I am interesting the post of AMVI, can I eligible for the above post with Auto engineering qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?