11th February 2017, 12:17 PM
Akhil Bandhu Sarkar

Eligibility criteria to study D.Pharma course from IGNOU? Duration and examination process?

Hello sir, I want to study D.Pharma course from IGNOU. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for it? Duration of this course and examination process?

16th February 2017, 08:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study D.Pharma course from IGNOU? Duration and examination process?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhil Bandhu Sarkar View Post
Hello sir, I want to study D.Pharma course from IGNOU. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for it? Duration of this course and examination process?
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for diploma in Pharmacy from IGNOU.

Your age should be above 18 years.

Duration of the this course is 3 years.

Written exam is conducted for admission of D.Pharma course in IGNOU.
11th May 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study D.Pharma course from IGNOU? Duration and examination process?

Hello sir I want to study D.pharma course but I don't pass 12th in PCM group but I passed 10 in science and mathematics so please tell can I do this course in any University please sir
26th November 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir l have passed 10 2 in vocational stream with physics chemistry mathematics and i want to study in d pharma course is it possible?
28th November 2017, 02:39 PM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir l have passed 10 2 in vocational stream with physics chemistry mathematics and i want to study in d pharma course is it possible?
Yes it is possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy after passing 10+2 level in vocational stream if you have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. The course will be valid only if it is recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India. PCI do not approve correspondence course in pharmacy.
IGNOU do not offer Diploma in Pharmacy course rather it offers PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management. It will be a better option if you opt for regular mode D.Pharma.

Diploma in Pharmacy is 2year undergraduate course that provides the basic concept of pharmaceutical science. The examination is semester based.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Diploma in Pharmacy as per PCI rules are-

><The candidates should pass 10+2 level in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology from a recognized board.

><The candidates should score a minimum of 50% in 10+2 level.

><The candidates who have a 3-year degree degree course in Science stream can also apply.

><Minimum age of the candidates should be 18years.

Most of the colleges conducts admission through entrance examinations like GPAT, UPSEE, JEE Pharmacy, Au AIMEE,
Some of the top universities for D.Pharma are:-

>>Jamia Hamdard University
>>Bundelkhand University
>>MET Institute of Pharmacy
>>Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research
>>NIMS Institute of Pharmacy
>>Devi Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy and Research
>>Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
>>SGT University
>>Annamalai University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?