24th July 2018, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Government jobs for 30 years old MCom(H) postgraduate?

Sir, right now I am 30 years of age. I want to know that can I eligible to get Government jobs now? I have done MCom(H) course. So, please let me know about my eligibility for getting Government jobs. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Government jobs for 30 years old MCom(H) postgraduate?
  2. Can i make a career in Government jobs at age of 38 years with Post Graduate degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for 38 years old M.Phil(Statistics) postgraduate who has 9 years of work experience in College?
  4. Can I get Government jobs through Master of Library Science being a 30 years of MCom postgraduate?
  5. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for an MBA postgraduate with 7 years gap?
  7. What kind of jobs are available in Government Sector for M.A.(Sociology) postgraduate?
  8. Job opportunities in overseas for Pharmacy postgraduate with 4 years of worked experience? Eligibility to get job?
  9. Is there any Software job available in Government sector for MCA postgraduate?
  10. What should I do to get Government jobs being a Home Science postgraduate with B.Ed?
  11. Job opportunities related to Laboratories in Government Sector for M.Sc(Microbiology) postgraduate?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required for Government Engineering jobs?
  14. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. List of exams and their eligibility criteria for getting government or non government jobs in abroad?
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Government jobs for women at the age of 36 under SC category?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh for MSc(Medical Microbiology) postgraduate of Singhania University, Rajasthan? -- [New]
26th July 2018, 04:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Government jobs for 30 years old MCom(H) postgraduate?

You have master degree qualification so you are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment as lecturer also.

Other option are available in :-

Banking.

Railway.

SSC.

Civil Service.

CTET.

But, the age limit for most of the jobs is maximum 30 years for general category. So, kindly check the age criteria as per your category.

No age limit to appear for NET ( for recruitment as lecturer ) examination and CTET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?