19th August 2010, 12:41 PM
jisha703

After scoring 67% aggregate in CSE where to apply for a job?

hey i hv done b.tech with 67% agg in cse bt m hvin below 60% in 10th and 12th.
m nt able to find where to apply for job coz all d cmpanies r hvin dere elligibility criteria abv 60% .m in a real need. i hv informed dat niit is offring some java diploma course nd offerin 100% placement shud i go for it plz help me .

24th December 2011, 10:15 PM
PRADIP PAUL

Smile Re: After scoring 67% aggregate in CSE where to apply for a job?

YOU CAN TRY TO SITTING IN INTERVIEW OF TCS.because tcs take the student in high number and it also teke low merit student.
24th December 2011, 11:23 PM
rit.dubey

Default Re: After scoring 67% aggregate in CSE where to apply for a job?

i would like to suggest you that please tell your marks to them(niit people).even if he is telling that he will offer you 100% placement then i think you should go there.
and if he is refuse to offering placement then you should go for teaching in class(private)that is also good job and respective also and you can earn lots of money but that is also depend on your teaching skills and presentation.and you can improve it also.and you know that in right now days student like to join extra class. wish you good luck..
25th December 2011, 09:24 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Don't prefer NIIT man, they will take more money from us. Upload your latest resume in all websites like Naukri, Shine, Monster. They will help you out to get the job. Hope you will do that.
25th December 2011, 11:40 AM
manishakhatri

First of all for securing distinction in engineering its really very big deal to secure such percentage.
Don't demotivate urself because of 10th & 12th result,yes, in somehow it is important to have good percentage in 10th & 12th but nowadays many companies focusing on knowledge of your field.
as per my advise you should find which programming language is you are interested and having clear concepts.
Master in that language do some small project on it by urself
and do apply in companies which working on that language
I think Argusoft gandhinagar working on JAVA is a one of such company which does not see your result just see your knowledge.another is Sarjen system working on DOT NET situated in ahemdabad focusing on candidate knowledge.
My advise dont do any classes just brush up your programming language knowledge you will surely get good job.

All the best for your future
25th December 2011, 03:24 PM
arun.potturu

The 67 percentage is good enough for govt and private sector jobs.With this percentage you can apply for government jobs like BSNL,Railway,Bank jobs,NTPC,Air force,Army,Defence etc.
The private software jobs like infosys,wipro,tcs,cts etc.
Before applying see the eligibility criteria and then proceed to apply.I think don't worry your percentage is enough for all jobs.
25th December 2011, 05:08 PM
arun199011

You are eligible for all govt and private sector jobs with this percentage.The govt jobs which you can apply for with percentage are BSNL,UPSC,NTPC,ISRO,DRDO,Railway and banking jobs etc.And the private jobs which you can apply are INFOSYS,WIPRO,CTS,MINDTREE and TCS etc.
You are eligible for all above listed jobs with 67% percentage.For search in the websites www.freshersworld.com
25th December 2011, 11:32 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After scoring 67% aggregate in CSE where to apply for a job?

Hi

CSE is the Computer Science Engineering stream which is a full time 4 year B.Tech course.

This is a course which mainly deals with the Programming languages like C, C++, Java and others. It also has DBMS in most of the colleges curriculum.

Now in India, the major recruiters of fresh Engineers from the campus itself are : TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, Syntel, etc.

So most of these companies ask for a first class career i.e the candidate should have scored a 60% throughout in his 10th, 12th and graduation.
Though you have scored well 67% in CSE B.Tech, but you say that you have low percentages in 10th and 12th, this keeps you off the eligibility criteria to apply for most companies across India.

There are two options which may get you out of this situation and get you well placed :

1. Apply for the government jobs. Work for the major entrances like IAS, IPS,
Civil Services, IES, etc. They have no such boundations and so if you clear their exam and personal interview your life would be set!

2. According to me, you should study further.. as in you can take up M.Tech or MBA as your post graduation so that you can add more academic value to your degrees.

This would help you not only in building confidence but also increase your market value.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
26th December 2011, 10:54 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You scored 60% in your B.Tech

You have two option for you
1.Private sector job
2.Govt. sector job

Private sector job :

>>TCS
>>IBM
>>CTS
>>WIPRO
>>SATYAM
>>TECH MAHINDRA
>>INFOSYS
>>ACCENTURE

Govt. Sector job :

>>SAIL
>>BHEL
>>DRDO
>>ECIL
>>NTPC
>>GAIL
>>IOCL
>>INDIAN RAILWAY

Best of luck.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?