31st December 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Army being a candidate with an age of 17 years and with a height of 172 cm, weight of 52kgs?

Sir my age 17 years my height 172 cms my weight 52 kgs i am eligible for indian army?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with a height of 172cm and at an age of 18 years?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 73% in 10th having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 16 years old candidate?
  3. Indian Army after PG in Political science with 63% marks and age 26.5?
  4. Can I join Indian Army after scoring having a height of 171 Cm and weight of 69 Kg
  5. Procedure to apply for NDA after 12th standard?
  6. Am i eligible to enroll in Indian Army after passing B.Tech in M.E? I am 25 years old
  7. What are the requirement to join Indian Army? I have a weight of 65 Kg
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with 159 cms Height, having secured 56% in 10th being a 17 years old student?
  9. Can I apply for Air Force Y group after passing 12th with 62%(Commerce)? Date and time of release of forms?
  10. How can i join Indian Army after completing 10th with 95%
  11. What kind of Physical test is required to join Indian Army? Minimum height and weight required to join? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria in Indian Army for B.tech, female, age 21, height 149cm, eye-sight correction -1.50? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join Indian Army being a candidate with a height of 5 Feet and 5 inches?
  14. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  15. Eligibility for joining Indian Army? I have passed 10th, height 163 cms, age 17.8 years
  16. Can I join Indian Navy if completed Master of Arts and having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 22 years old candidate?
  17. What should I do to join the Indian Army while studying medicine 1st year?
  18. How should I join Indian Army after finishing M.A Degree?
31st December 2011, 11:28 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army being a candidate with an age of 17 years and with a height of 172 cm, weight of 52kgs?

hai
your not eligible b'cz of your age is below 18years
so you can apply after 18yars age and your height ,weight are eligible
and also you can complete your 10th class with 60% of min marks
1st January 2012, 12:15 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army being a candidate with an age of 17 years and with a height of 172 cm, weight of 52kgs?

dear friend,

After 12th or after graduation you can join Indian Army.See you have to take information from different newspapers and websites when the vacancies of Navy will come and according to this you can apply.

You can also apply for NDA. There generally two examination are held for NDA, one is NDA-1 and another is NDA-2.You can also attempt both this two exam.

For more details i.e. if you can apply and want to download previous year papers then you can visit the following websites :

http://indianarmy.nic.in
and
http://www.upsc.gov.in
and
http://www.freshersworld.com

all the best.
1st January 2012, 09:12 AM
senthilkumarvm

hi friend, if you want to join an army then you should follow
1.nationality should be indian
2.age should be 18 years
3.your weight=height-100

Quote:
process of selection
1.first of all certification verification
2.running , other fitness testing
3.if you are passed above exams then you allow to full body checkup
4.if you passed then only you allow to write examination

All The Best VMS
1st January 2012, 09:17 AM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army being a candidate with an age of 17 years and with a height of 172 cm, weight of 52kgs?

hi friend, if you want to join an army then you should follow
1.nationality should be indian
2.age should be 18 years
3.your weight=height-100

Quote:
process of selection
1.first of all certification verification
2.running , other fitness testing
3.if you are passed above exams then you allow to full body checkup
4.if you passed then only you allow to write examination

All The Best VMS
1st January 2012, 10:43 AM
akriti singhh

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army being a candidate with an age of 17 years and with a height of 172 cm, weight of 52kgs?

yes as you gave the data by physiec wise you are almost fit and by your age factor is correct but not only physiec matters to join army but the mind to must be perfect so do your study well so you may get selected
1st January 2012, 04:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my age 17 years my height 172 cms my weight 52 kgs i am eligible for indian army?
If your age is 17 Years, then You are eligible to apply for NDA Examination to Join Army Wings. Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1996 are eligible.

The Notification of NDA (I) 2012 Examination was already Published and Availiable in the official Website of UPSC.

To apply for this examination you must have completed your 12Th examination in any discipline from a recognised Board.

The Online Registration Process was already started and you are Only fill the NDA Application form Online Only, there is no other mode of application form should be accepted.

The last date of fill online application form 30/Jan/2012.

The examination will be held on 15/April/2012.

So, Please check the Given Height and Weight Eligiblity and then apply for NDA Examination and for more Information check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in

Height and Weight Eligiblity of NDA :
--------------------------------

1st January 2012, 04:34 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you are eligible for Indian Army as you are above 16 years of age.

To join Indian Army you should appear for NDA (National Defence Academy) exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

To appear for NDA one should be an Indian unmarried male, completed 12th standard within a age group of 16 to 19 years.

The notification for NDA-I has already been announced which can be available in the official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in

One can apply NDA through on line only the last date of which is 30.01.2012 followed by examination on 15.04.2012.

You are eligible for Indian Army with your height and weight as mentioned.
1st January 2012, 07:42 PM
anlakshmi

Hai,

If your age is 17 Years and then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination to join Army wings.

The candidate eligible for NDA Examination must passed 12th class and the age limit in between 16.5 to 19 years.

The candiate must be single and medically fit.

The important dates for NDA I Examination, 2012 are

Date of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date of receipt of form : 30-01-2012
Date of exam : 15-04-2012

For more details check the website : http://upsc.gov.in
1st January 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I am shakti mukherjee eligible to join army with a height of 165cm and at an age of 20 years and i am 10 2 commerce student.
1st January 2012, 09:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Those candidate have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

I have listed here the pattern of NDA exam.

Pattern of the examination :-

Books for NDA exam:-

I have attached the Physical eligibility criteria for NDA exam .So Please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 66 views)
12th January 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello m abhisheksingh pun with a candidate of going to pass 12 (arts) . My height is 164.5cm. N weight 50kg. So i wana kw cn i able to join indian army .
23rd March 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i am 23 age and qualifaction 12(science) my hight 167 weight 60 i am join army
15th May 2012, 10:55 PM
Vikkybablu8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravikanth2027 View Post
hai
You can also apply for NDA. There generally two examination are held for NDA, one is NDA-1 and another is NDA-2.You can also attempt both this two exam.

eligibility creteria:

the candidate should complete 12th standard from recognized board of india

.age limit is 16.5 to 19 years

.candidate should be physically fit

.only unmarried male candidates are eligible

.candidate should be physically fit

selection procedure:

.written test

.main exam

for more details visit

www.upsc.gov.in
15th May 2012, 11:02 PM
Vikkybablu8

Quote:
hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?