11th September 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M phil after doing M.A English with 50% marks from GNDU University

Sir

I Have done M.A.(English) in 50% marks from Gndu university. Please tell me i am able to do M.phil. Am i eligible to do M.phil....???? I shall be very thankful to you.

Ritu

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Phil course after completion of MA in English with 50% of marks?
  2. Universities for Ph.D English with eligibility criteria of 50% marks? will M.Phil degree help in direct admission to Ph.D?
  3. How may I join M.Phil program in English in any UGC recognized university of Uttarakhand after my MA in English with 54% marks?
  4. Am I eligible for M.Phil program in English from Mannu University after my MA in English with 49% marks?
  5. How to do Ph.D or M.Phil after scoring 54.4% marks in M.A(English)
  6. Can I do M.phil through IGNOU after doing M.A English with 55%
  7. How may I get M.Phil(English) degree from UGC recognized university in Tamilnadu?
  8. Can I do private M.phil after scoring 43% marks in M.A English
  9. Can I do private M.Phil after scoring 43% marks in M.A English
  10. Eligibility and other details of doing M.Phil in Commerce from Mumbai University?
  11. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  12. Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.
  13. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
  14. Admission Process of Ph.D. in English in Delhi University
  15. Eligibility for M.Phil and PhD in English? NAme of colleges and universities along with the required percentage?
  16. How to continue my studies after doing MSc Mathematics through GNDU
  17. Process to receive the M.Phil degree from the university? -- [New]
  18. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
24th April 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for M phil after doing M.A English with 50% marks from GNDU University

Am I eligible for M.Phil course after completing M.A(Eng) with 56%?
6th January 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for M phil after doing M.A English with 50% marks from GNDU University

I have completed my MA degee with first division buh unfortunately i got 3rd division in fsc. Am i able to join m phil program
11th March 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

how many marks get post graduate diploma join m.phil gndu corrrespondance
29th April 2014, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

i have completed pg(periyar university,distant education) with 58%. How can i apply for m.phil and which is the best university for doing it? Can i do it as distance?
10th September 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in m.phil in English with 50% in M.A from mumbai university
28th April 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I got 50%marks in ma English.can I do mhil in eng.by distance education.
8th June 2015, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I do m Phil. To open university I got 50% marks in M.a
29th June 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do m.phil course after completion m.a. English with 51% marks
2nd February 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Phil in English. l want to write by experience with life.now I am at Ghaziabad from where I can do M.Phil degree in distance course.I have d percentage for MPhil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?