20th November 2011, 09:21 PM
patel harita

Eligibility of Masters in Forensic Science?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I'm Harita Patel doing BDS and i want to join for masters in foreignsic science si am I eligible for it? And what's the scope for me for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  2. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  3. Eligibility of Masters in Forensic Science?
  4. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  5. Which exams to give to get into Forensics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  7. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  8. What to study after 12th PCB to earn high salary?
  9. Am i eligible to appear for CSIR NET in chemical science? I am doing masters in Forensic Science
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to enter in Forensic Science Field
  11. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  12. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  13. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  14. Application procedure for masters in Forensic Science after B.Sc in Industrial Fish and Fishery from Calcutta University with 50% marks?
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  16. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science? -- [New]
  17. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  18. Which are the good universities for Ph.d? I am studying masters in forensic science in United Kingdom
24th November 2011, 09:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of Masters in Forensic Science?

You are eligible to join for Masters Degree in forensic science. The basic eligibility for masters in forensic science course is to have completed graduation with first division. The candidate can do graduation in physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, B.Pharm, B.D.S, etc. You can do specialization in forensic dentistry. You can find job opportunities in IB, CBI, government and private investigation agencies.
6th September 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

which course applying me for getting admission in forensics science after b.pharm?
23rd October 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i ma b.e in biotechnology and i want to make my carrer in forensic science .please tell me whether i am eligible for masters in forensic sciences and also about the best colleges in india for forensic science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?