17th June 2012, 06:15 PM
maitry sri

When is the admission notification of Nalanda International university? Eligibility requirements for MBA and Biotechnology

when admission notification will published of Nalanda International University & what could be its eligibality requirements for M.B.A & Biotechnology(P.G) courses can you send me all information about this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  2. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Banking and International Trade (Paper X) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  4. Details about MSc Biotechnology course in South Gujarat University? What are the requirements to get admission in MSc Biotechnology colleges in South Gujarat University?
  5. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  6. Am I eligible for M.Ed fro distance learning?
  7. Scope of MBA in Biotechnology after B.Tech(Biotech)? How to get admission in reputed Universities?
  8. What should I do after BSc? I am doing BSc
  9. Requirements to study MS in Stanford University for M.Tech(Biotechnology) postgraduate? -- [New]
  10. ATMA exam for admission in MBA in Biotechnology from Pune University? ATMA exam syllabus?
  11. Nalanda Open University Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management- International Financial Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  13. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  14. Procedure to get admission in University of Oxford for study International MBA?
  15. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the top universities for Masters in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech? Requirements for the admission in that university?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  18. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
11th August 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the admission notification of Nalanda International university? Eligibility requirements for MBA and Biotechnology

what is the process to get admission in bsc 1?]
13th April 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the admission notification of Nalanda International university? Eligibility requirements for MBA and Biotechnology

When is the notification of admmission in M.Sc ( ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE ) course eill be published ?
17th November 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is MSC biotechnology course available in the university??? If yes then what is the eligibility criteria to get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?