5th July 2011, 01:00 AM
Biswajitg29

How can a Microbiology student study Biotech?

How a microbiology student study biotech? Could u please give me the procedure fo rit

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  2. Minimum qualification required to study Biotech for a Microbiology student?
  3. Which has higher scope M.sc.Biotech or M.Sc.Microbiology?
  4. What to do after T.Y, MBA Biotech or MSc in Microbiology?
  5. What to do after T.Y.MBA in Biotech and MSc Microbiology?
  6. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  8. Which is the best choice for me between M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D having secured 59.2% in M.Sc Microbiology and 53.6% in B.Sc? Does below 60% marks a problem for me in research side?
  9. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  10. Possibility to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in USA for B.Pharmacy student?
  11. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  12. What should I study among Microbiology and Biochemistry in M.Sc?
  13. Should I do BSc(H) Biotech or Microbiology? I have completed 12th this year with 70% marks
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for M.Sc Biotech in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotech? -- [New]
  15. Which is best among Industrial Microbiology, Agricultural Microbiology and Marine Microbiology to study in M.Sc?
  16. Can I opt for M.Sc in biotech or microbiology along with MBA?
  17. What should I do between Biotech and Microbiology? What is the scope in that?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Training programme in IIT Roorkee for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student?
5th July 2011, 12:28 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: How can a Microbiology student study Biotech?

a microbiology student can do biotech.
for seeking admission there is a Combined Entrance Examination for admission to M.Sc./M.Sc. (Agri.)/M.V.Sc. (Animal) Biotech/M.Tech. Biotechnology is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University at various participating Universities. to go through you can get admission in college.
21st October 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i study microbiology in iran,is there any chance for me to study biotech or genetic engineering abroad?!if there is ...what should i do?and what do i need?
6th May 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

study about science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?