8th January 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam do I need to appear for doing MS in Germany?

i m doing mechanical engg now and i want to do ms in germany so what all exams i have to appear ?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which entrance exam do I need to appear for doing MS in Germany?
  3. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package? -- [New]
  4. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  5. Is there any entrance exam or procedure to do MS in Germany?
  6. Eligibility to appear in SAT for 12th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear for study in Germany?
  7. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  8. Is there any exam be conducted for taking admission in Ph.D course in Germany? I am M.Pharma student and want to do Ph.D from Germany.
  9. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  11. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying in Germany after completing B.Tech(IT)?
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  14. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  15. How much percentage I need to do MS from Germany
  16. What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany?
  17. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. How may I get the details for pursuing MS degree from Germany?
31st May 2016, 08:59 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: In which entrance exam do I need to appear for doing MS in Germany?

You need to appear for IELTS(International English Language Testing System) exam to do MS in germany.

The IELTS test has four parts listening, reading, writing and speaking and the test total time is: 2 hours and 45 minutes. Test takers receive a score for each test component – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The individual scores are then averaged and rounded to produce an Overall Band Score. There is no pass or fail.
IELTS is scored on a nine-band scale, with each band corresponding to a specified competence in English.

You need to score above band scale 7 to get admitted in good German universities.
For more details of the exam visit the website "https://www.ielts.org/".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?