14th June 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a government job after having 5 years of field experience in Navy?

I am working in merchant navy as able seaman's I have experience of 5 years in this field and now I wanted to enter in government job can it is possible. Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the reply!

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  2. How can I get a government job as a Nursery Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the jobs available in government sector in IT field?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  5. Can I get job in government sector with merchant navy experience?
  6. How to get a government job after doing MD in Repertory?
  7. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  8. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  9. How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?
  10. Can I get Government Job having completed M.Sc in Biochemistry and with 2 years of Laboratory Experience?
  11. What kind of job can I get after completion of M.A English, B.Ed with 3 years of experience?
  12. When is the next SBI recruitment?
  13. Which course is better for a software job after having 6 years experience in electrical manufacturing field
  14. How can I get a government job in Delhi in the field of Mathematics? Will my experience in Maths Teaching help me in any way?
  15. How to get a government job while working in Biomedical company? Is it possible to get a government job with 1 year experience?
  16. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
  17. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a government job when am 34 years old fall into BC Christian category?
14th June 2015, 07:21 PM
mwh

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job after having 5 years of field experience in Navy?

Yes,you are eligible for government jobs.
You are working as a merchant navy .you are graduation completed candidates so you have lot of opportunities to crack the government jobs.
Without resigning to the present job you can write the entrance exam for different jobs.
You can apply for the lecturer jobs.
Railway jobs
defence jobs
army,navy,airforce
ias
ips
bank jobs
write the examination in which sector you are interested.if you crack the job then only you resign the present job otherwise,don't resign serve india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?