12th February 2012, 02:51 PM
h.noorul ameen

Which Entrance Exam I have to attempt to join Aeronautical Engineering? Where should I give this Exam in Puducherry?

for aeronautical engeneering,what entrance exam i have to attend and where in puducherry

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  6. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  7. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  9. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  10. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  11. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Colleges after completing diploma?
  13. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  15. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  17. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering Semester-I-Maths 1 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma students to get entry into Aeronautical Engineering?
15th November 2012, 09:13 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam I have to attempt to join Aeronautical Engineering? Where should I give this Exam in Puducherry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.noorul ameen View Post
for aeronautical engeneering,what entrance exam i have to attend and where in puducherry
HI!
For admission in top aeronautical engineering you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> B.I.T.S.AT

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?