23rd August 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should one give after passing 12th science for admission in food engineering

which entrance exam should one give after12 sci to get admission in food engineering

Related Questions:
  1. By passing 12th science+diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?
  2. Which entrance exam is to be given after 12th after passing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  4. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  5. Entrance exams other than Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student?
  6. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  7. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  8. How can I give improvement exam to take admission in AFMC college after passing 12th in science stream
  9. Which entrance exam can I appear for after passing 12th being a candidate of science
  10. Which Entrance Exam should a candidate appear after completion of 12th science for getting admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  11. Admission in engineering college after improvement exam of 12th?
  12. Which entrance exam to give after passing 12th?
  13. Can I get admission in BSc food processing technology in BIT Mesra after passing 12th with 51% aggregate?
  14. Can I get admission in any government college for B.Tech after passing 12th with 69.2%?
  15. Procedure to pursue M.Sc in Food Science after B.Sc in Zoology?
  16. In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?
  17. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses -- [New]
  18. Which course can I take after passing 12th science?
1st January 2013, 08:08 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam should one give after passing 12th science for admission in food engineering

You can try out for IITs in order to pursue a career in food engineering
As IITs provide the best teaching and learning skills to its students.
The information you need to get about the food engineering course in IITs you should follow the link given below

http://www.iit.edu/engineering/chbe/
1st January 2013, 08:13 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam should one give after passing 12th science for admission in food engineering

You can try out for IITs in order to pursue a career in food engineering
As IITs provide the best teaching and learning skills to its students.
The information you need to get about the food engineering course in IITs you should follow the link given below

http://www.iit.edu/engineering/chbe/
1st January 2013, 08:32 PM
Tarunj94

Hello friends,
For Food Engineering
You have to give SET exam

Duration:- 3 years

Admission Criteria:- Admissin through Institute Entrance Test (SET) score merit list
---------------------------------------------------------------

For food Technology
You have to give AIEEE exam

Bachelor of Technology in Agricultural Technology
Duration:- 4 years

Eligibility:- Pass 10+2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics

Criteria:- Pass AIEEE Exam
Bachelor of Technology in Food Technology
Duration:- 4 years

Eligibility:- Pass 10+2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics

Criteria:- Pass AIEEE Exam

Best of luck
23rd September 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

how many institutes is there in india which offers courses like food technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?