1st February 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission in engineering college after improvement exam of 12th?

I got 50% in 12th n i want college on the 12th base n i did'nt give the any entrance exam n this year i was improve my 12th so pls help me and give me admission in engineering college,....

6th February 2014, 11:16 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Admission in engineering college after improvement exam of 12th?

You don't have to worry much about your 12th grade marks now. The main problem is not getting the college to enroll yourself because there are many colleges now throughout India.

The real problem will be when you search for the job as many of the companies will have the eligibility criteria as 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

Still there are many small scale companies which enroll students with only the UG/PG degree marks and won't be considering the 10th/12th marks.

Repeating of 12th grade will have no problem in getting you the admission in colleges because 1 year gap will not be an issue at all.

So, if you feel that you can repeat one more year then you can actually work hard and prepare more better for your 12th exam to score more than 80%-90% but if you feel that it's not possible to repeat one more year then make sure that you put your hard work and do the best in your college which of-course get you a good job and career for your future.

I have attached a picture in this post which will talk about the complete career path options which you have after your 12th. Just go through it and select the course which you are interested in then for sure you will excel in your future :_
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	147321  
6th March 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in engineering college after improvement exam of 12th?

Does isc improvement exam marks are of equal weightage as regular board marks? On what marks companies will focus?
6th July 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in engineering college after improvement exam of 12th?

I am not eligible for the engineering due to pcm grouping if i gave improvment pprs then after that can i get addmissions in engineering colleges without any gap of the year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?