14th February 2012, 07:23 PM
vinodkaruturi

Which entrance exams to answer after B.E computer science?

i want to know what all cource's available after BE expect M.TEC

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exams to answer after B.E computer science?
  2. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  3. Which entrance exam to answer to do MS in US?
  4. Which entrance exam should I answer after completing B.E in computer science?
  5. After B.Sc Computer Science what can I do? In which all competitive exams I can appear?
  6. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  8. If I get a cutoff of 195 in 12th in all PCM and computer science then do I have to answer any entrance test? Can I apply straight away?
  9. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about CS after 12th?
  11. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  12. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  13. Which are the entrance exams of MSc computer with answer key?
  14. Which entrance exams do I have to answer to pursue Ph.D in Germany in the area of Neural Cryptography?
  15. Books to prepare for NTPC, BHEL, SAIL?
  16. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D course? Can someone please give me the information on the same? -- [New]
  17. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  18. When will the answer key be provided for computer science?
16th February 2012, 06:18 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which entrance exams to answer after B.E computer science?

There are various courses which you can apply for after completing your B.Tech.Actually M.tech is the continuation of B.Tech hence many graduates from B.Tech stream will obviously choose this course.Other career options are you can prefer MBA, MS in Foreign Countries, PG Diploma courses of 1 year.These are the best options which you choose for.You can even go through various Examinations from Government side i.e exams conducted by Boards like UPSC, SSC, PSC,.etc

To get selected in MBA course you need to go through exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, XLRI,.etc.It is better that you prefer National level examinations for going through the MBA course because State level Examinations such as I.CET has less number of B.Schools under it.The details regarding the examination will be available in the official websites.Please go through it.
CAT-Click here
MAT-Click here

For MBA course in foreign countries you need to go through the GMAT examination which consists of seven levels.As the levels increase so will be the difficulty level.

For going through M.S course you need to go through exams such as GRE, TOEFL.Now a days many Public Sector companies such as NTPC recruits candidates through GATE examination hence it would be better if you go through the examination for more opportunities.You can even attend examinations such as CDS, CSAT,.etc conducted by UPSC.
UPSC-Click here
SSC-Click here
16th February 2012, 07:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are plenty of courses that you can do after completing your BE Computer science. It depends upon the career that you choose. If you are planning to have a successful career in the IT field, you can choose courses like JAVA, DOT NET, Php etc. These courses will help you in a great deal if you are joining any Software Company. If you are interested in networking and server management, then you can join course like CCNA, RedHat. Another course is M.B.A, which is a usual trend for candidates now days.
12th March 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams to after M.S.C computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?