30th November 2015, 10:27 AM
ZANKHANA THANKI

Which exam to clear for further studies in London after B.Tech?

Well i have completed my b.tech in electrical and i have to go aboard (London). So tell me that which kind of exam i have to given or what kind of preparation i have to do.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam to clear for further studies in London after B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. Exams which I should clear to get into Oxford University in London? Date of the exam?
  3. After MBBS from China can I do PG studies in London? Procedure to do it in London? Exams to write?
  4. Which exam to give for studying in London after Junior College?
  5. How can I do my further studies in London if completed 12th PCB?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in London? List of reputed universities?
  7. Options and opportunities if I have no interest in Higher Studies after B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  9. Minimum marks required for higher studies in London after B.Tech EEE?
  10. How much will be the expense if we wanted to pursue higher studies in London?
  11. How can a girl become Chemical Engineer in Public Sector Companies?
  12. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  13. Which course should I do after completing my B.Tech? How to prepare for placements?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and SAT to study in London after completing FYJC?
  16. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?
  17. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  18. Difference between BSc Biotechnology and B.Tech?
30th November 2015, 03:56 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which exam to clear for further studies in London after B.Tech?

If you wish to continue your studies in engineering, then you have to apply for GRE exam.
If you want to take admission in a good university, then you need recommendation from professors of your institute or it would be better if it's from IIT/NIT.

Some universities ask for TOEFL score also, so prepare for that as well.

YOu may get scholarship if you have performed well in B.Tech and on the basis of GRE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?