17th December 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is conducted by government for admisison in BBA after completing intermediate?

Which exam should I write conducted by government to join in BBA after completing intermediate? Can you please let me know the exam details with complete information and let me know about the next steps which I need to follow? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thanks!

22nd December 2017, 07:13 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam is conducted by government for admisison in BBA after completing intermediate?

No entrance examination is conducted by government for offering admission in BBA course. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing BBA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a Government recognised board. Admissions in BBA course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
31st January 2018, 05:45 PM
sitaafalam

Default Re: Which exam is conducted by government for admisison in BBA after completing intermediate?

No such exam is conducted by Government for admission in BBA course.

The only criteria which colleges will look at is whether you have completed Intermediate or not.

There are other colleges which will look at Merit which means minimum 60% of marks in Intermediate is necessary.

You can verify the same from your nearest colleges.

So, simply make a call to the college which you want to join and get full details.

or else visit the college once there by you can see complete infrastructure and lab facilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?