28th November 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I attend to do MCA from IIT?

which exam i should attend to do my mca in iit college

Related Questions:
  1. When will the MCA entrance exam form be available? I have just completed BCA and want to attend the MCA entrance of IIT Roorkee
  2. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  3. Can i attend IIT JEE with IETE certificate? -- [New]
  4. Whether MCA course is available in IIT Roorkee?
  5. Is MCA from IGNOU a good course? Can i get Govt. jobs afterwards and be eligible for GATE?
  6. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  7. Will I take admission in IIT(MCA) after doing BSc? What is the syllabus for MCA entrance exam?
  8. Deadline for IIT, Roorkee MCA entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  10. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  11. Am I eligible to attend the interview in WIPRO? I am pursuing MCA and have scored 74% in MCA
  12. In which campus of IIT, MCA course is offered? Fee structure and number of seat available in IIT for MCA course?
  13. Campus of IIT which offer Master of Computer Application course?
  14. How to attend MCA entrance exam for Aligarh Muslim University? What is the admission procedure for AMU-MCA?
  15. What is the age limit for IIT JEE mains exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in MCA through IIT JAM after passing BCA? Last 10 years MCA question papers?
  17. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  18. Am I eligible to attend interview in WIPRO after pursuing MCA with 74%
29th November 2011, 07:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I attend to do MCA from IIT?

You have made a good decision to do MCA from one of the most prestigious institutes in India. IITs conducts IITJAM exam for MCA, M.Sc courses in IITs. You have to clear the entrance test to get admission for MCA in IITs. The pattern of the exam is objective type questions. The syllabus of MCA entrance exam consists of Mathematics, Analytical Ability and Computer Awareness, and General Awareness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?