28th November 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of M.Tech Nanotechnology?

after completion of b.tech how much time is spent if i do m.tech in nanotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  2. Mtech nanotechnology in banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur -- [New]
  3. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  4. How to get admission in Mtech in Nanotechnology in Punjab University Chd.?
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  6. Project work in Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) for engineering students?
  7. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  8. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  9. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  10. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  11. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  12. List of Institutes offering M.Tech. in Medical Nanotechnology? I have also qualified GPAT with AIR 1193.
  13. Is it possible to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology field?
  14. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  15. What is the duration of M.Tech Nanotechnology?
  16. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  17. Information regarding Scholarships for M.Sc candidates in Life Science courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
29th November 2011, 01:14 PM
subrahmanyeswari

Post Re: What is the duration of M.Tech Nanotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completion of b.tech how much time is spent if i do m.tech in nanotechnology
If you want to do Nano Technology in m.tech the duration is 2 years.
29th November 2011, 09:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of M.Tech Nanotechnology?

You have made a good decision to join for M.Tech course. The duration of M.Tech in Nanotechnology course is 2 years. Some of these institutes offering this course are School of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida, Zakir Hussain College of Engineering, technology, etc. You have to clear GATE or other entrance exam conducted by the institutes to get admission for this course. You can visit the website of the universities to get more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?