14th December 2010, 06:39 PM

Need details about GATE exam : Can I continue my higher studies with the help of the GATE score?

i need full information about the gate exam? now im doing III EEE. can i join my higher studies using this gate exam score?

15th December 2010, 01:55 AM
ramakant sharma

Default Re: Need details about GATE exam : Can I continue my higher studies with the help of the GATE score?

Hello dear

for gate exam you must have Be/ b tech/ msc GATE is graduate aptitude test conducted by IITs and it is for admission for higher studies itself in the basis of gate score you can take admission into M tech or MS or PHD .

good luck
15th December 2010, 06:52 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Need details about GATE exam : Can I continue my higher studies with the help of the GATE score?

hello friend

you need details about gate

it is a program which is designed to take bachelors degree students to give a master certificate

this exam is conducted by IIT's

and the top colleges to knock in this exams are

all the IIT's

all the NIT's

and all the state top universities of the country

and all the further information required by you can be obtained in the following links

www.onestopgate.com

www.saakshieducation.com

all the best

~aditya~
15th December 2010, 05:08 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Need details about GATE exam : Can I continue my higher studies with the help of the GATE score?

u can get all the necessary details from the website :
www.gateforum.com
ya of course u can do higher studies with the help of the gate exam....
16th December 2010, 06:35 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
Need details about GATE exam
you need details about gate

it is a program which is designed to take bachelors degree students to give a master certificate

this exam is conducted by IIT's

and the top colleges to knock in this exams are

all the IIT's

all the NIT's

and all the state top universities of the country

and all the further information required by you can be obtained in the following links

www.onestopgate.com

www.saakshieducation.com

good luck.
16th December 2010, 02:14 PM
Mohit Raj Saxena

Location: I live in Lucknow but presently pursuing B.Tech from NIT Durgapur.

Dear friend

GATE is graduate aptitude test conducted every year by IITs to get admission into M.tech in any IIT.
Apart from IITs,there are many other companies like IOCL,NTPC which place you as a graduate trainee and pay you handsome amount of around 30000 during 1year training and then after 1 year directly you pay hikes to 50000 per month.
There are many other private institutes also like BITS and many other which consider GATE score.

Another important thing about GATE:syllabus is upto 5th semester and your 3rd year scorecard is valid even after final year ,that means two years.You can appear twice i.e. in 3rd and in 4th year.
16th February 2011, 10:24 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an all-India examination conducted Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordinating Board.

there are many things to say about GATE which is not possible to elaborate here.

i am giving you a website name where you will get each and every details about GATE:

http://www.gateforum.com/GATE_exam.php

visit the website.
Its really helpful.
thanks..........
20th June 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm need of detailed information about GATE exams..also i need various question banks of GATE exams...
23rd June 2011, 10:19 AM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i need full information about the gate exam? now im doing III EEE. can i join my higher studies using this gate exam score?
yes you can do higher studies.
17th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Need details about the higer studies after BE
13th December 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

how could i prepare for gate exam ? what are the needed books ?
25th September 2013, 03:16 PM
gangadher993689

doing b.tech form MBU ,ican i seat in GATE exam ?
25th September 2013, 03:17 PM
gangadher993689

what about UPSC ?
28th March 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I am not qualified in gate, but I got 15 for 25.57 is qualifying mark.Can I able to get any opportunity with this mark?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?