7th March 2017, 02:03 PM
Rani shalini verma

Exams to appear for Public Works Department sector after completion of B.E Civil engineering?

Exams to appear for Public Works Department sector after completion of B.E Civil engineering? Can you please give me the details about the exam which I need to prepare and apply for? It will be helpful if you can give me the information soon. Thanks!

14th March 2017, 12:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams to appear for Public Works Department sector after completion of B.E Civil engineering?

The entrance examination for jobs in Public Works Department is conducted by every State government. You can apply for exam of your state. The eligibility criteria for exam is:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any Civil Engineering from a recognized university. Diploma candidates can also apply for some posts.

2. Age limit is 18-37 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You need to check official website of State PWD for latest updates. Questions are from technical subjects and aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?