26th September 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get the job in Public Sector Unity after completion of B.E in Industrial Engineering?

What is the procedure followed to get the job in Public Sector Unity after completion of B.E in Industrial Engineering? What is the tip which I need to follow to crack the PSU exams? Can you please help me with the information which I have to follow?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  2. Important notes of Business Economics of SY B.Com?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. What are the job opportunities available after completion of M.Tech in Water resource engineering and management in public and private sector?
  5. How can I get job in Public Sector after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  6. What are the job opportunities in any Public Sector or Indian Navy after completion of MBA with Finance?
  7. Which book is best for preparing for public sector exam? I have done engineering in industrial and production
  8. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  9. What is the maximum age limit for getting a job in public sector?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  11. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  12. How can I get internship in core companies or public sector? I am studying 3rd year industrial engineering
  13. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  14. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  16. Job Opportunities available in Public Sector for B.Tech freshers? Selection Procedure for these Jobs?
  17. List of Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?
27th September 2015, 02:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the job in Public Sector Unity after completion of B.E in Industrial Engineering?

There are wide range of job opportunities for the candidate who completed his graduation in Industrial engineering.

They can find the employment in various government sectors like :

* JRF Biotechnology.

* NMDC.

* MDL.

* Technician in NIT Goa.

* HAL.

* Hospitals and other health-care operations.

* Transportation.

* Food processing.

* Banking.

* Media

They can find the employment in these sectors as :

* Systems Analyst.

* Process Engineer.

* Quality control manager.

* Human resource manager.

* Plant supervisor.

* Operations manager.

The candidates should take the written examination conducted by the respective public sector organization. The candidates who are qualified in the written exam are selected for Interview.

PREPARATION TIPS :

* To prepare for the various PSU's exams, the candidate should know the entire topics in the written examination.

* Practice more number of Previous papers.

* Write the mock tests as many as possible to get the pattern of the paper.

* Keep a separate notes for the formulas to revise at last.
27th September 2015, 06:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the job in Public Sector Unity after completion of B.E in Industrial Engineering?

To get a jobs in PSU's you need to write GATE Examination. Since GATE is the Exam and through this score they will shot list the candidates for Interview and further proceedings. In India with GATE Score only they will recruit the candidates who have completed B.Tech in respective streams.

Some PSU's conducts their own selection process for job. It is a Central level selection so the competition is too high you need to get a rank below 500 rank in National level. Otherwise there is some difficulty in PSU's job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?