24th April 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Exams conducted for the B.Tech Petrochemical lateral engineering?

I want to apply for the entrance exam for lateral entrance for Btech in Petrochemical Engineering. But there is no registration date, or the exam date given here. Would just hlep me in knowing the registration date and the exam date details.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in IT?
  2. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  3. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  4. B.tech in petroleum Engineering after completing diploma in petrochemical?
  5. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  6. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  7. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  8. Any chance is there to join BE in Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral entry?
  9. How to get into government sector after completing B.Tech degree in CSE with 65%?
  10. Which courses can be taken after passing Mechanical diploma?
  11. How can I get a Job after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  12. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  14. Petrochemical companies which provide free internship
  15. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a government job after passing ECE?
  17. Diploma in Plastics and Mould Technology student can get admission in B.Tech Petrochemical or Petroleum engineering through lateral entry?
  18. How to get admission in 2nd year degree after securing 72% marks in diploma in electronics and communication trade
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?