24th July 2012, 10:20 AM
Koushik jana

How can I get a Job after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?

how can i get a job after doing deploma cource in mechanical cource?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a Job after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  2. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%? -- [New]
  3. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What to do to get job in ONGC after Diploma in Mechanical?
  5. Can I get Job Opportunity in best Company after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  6. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  7. Job in IOCL for Diploma Engineer in Mechanical stream?
  8. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  10. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  11. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  13. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  15. What shall I do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream in Vocational?
  16. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I be eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get Job instantly?
28th July 2012, 05:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Job after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?

After diploma you can get clerical jobs in private sector. On the other hand, you can get jobs in government sector too. You can apply for junior technical positions in railways namely loco pilot, technician, junior engineer, apprentice etc. You can apply in banks in clerical cadre post. If you are interested, you can appear for SSC exam to get in to departments like Income tax, intelligence bureau, police force, excise and customs etc.
28th July 2012, 05:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Job after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?

After B.Sc CS you can seek admission to second year of B.Tech course. Engineering degree in streams of CSE or IT will be suitable for you. Admissions are offered through lateral entry in LPU, Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology etc. In lateral entry scheme candidate must qualify certain entrance exams. These entrance exams are conducted by concerned Universities that offer the course.
1st August 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi, have done my SSLC after I joined ITI 2year course I leftover because of some financial issue also family issue than after I worked in some production company than I study BSC-IT through correspondence now wherever your go they asking Second PUc Mandatory regularbase in Government Sector as well as pvt sector if want to further education what I can do please please suggest me this is humble request to you guys pls
17th December 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I complete my diploma degree in distance education .can i apply lateral enntrance exam of b.ee. Ya prblm create.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?