14th February 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How to study LLB course after 12th? How much it cost to study from private and government college?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Art stream and after it want to study LLB course. How can I study this course? How much it cost to study from private and government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 25 years old graduate with 43% eligible to study LLB course? What should I do for it? How much it cost to study it from private college?
  2. How to get an education loan from government bank to study LLB from private college?
  3. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Aircraft Engineering? Cost to study it from a government and private college? -- [New]
  4. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study LLB course after B.Com being 36 years old? What should I do to study from government college?
  6. Total cost to pursuing MBBS course from a private college of Bangladesh?
  7. Will I have to appear in CLAT to study B.Com LLB course? When the application form will be out?
  8. Possibility to study LLB for 12th Biology students?
  9. Am I eligible to study LLB being a civil engineering graduate?
  10. How to study LLB through distance education after finishing B.E?
  11. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed?
  12. What should I do to study LLB after completion of 12th Commerce?
  13. Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to do further study after LLB?
  14. How to study for LLB? I am a government servent
  15. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  16. In which bank should I apply for an education loan to study LLB course if live in a rental house?
  17. How can I study for LLB course after finishing NIOS +2
  18. What is the procedure to study LLB after 12th? I am a student of class 12th
15th February 2017, 04:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study LLB course after 12th? How much it cost to study from private and government college?

The fee structure of Bachelor of law varies from institute to institute and it is not fixed. You need to visit official website of college in which you are interested for fee structure. 12th arts stream candidates can apply for Common Law Admission test for admission in Bachelor of law.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course is:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with 45% marks or more. For SC/ST candidates, it is only 40% marks.

You should clear CLAT exam with good rank to get admission in top National Law University of India. For any more details about CLAT, visit http://www.clat.ac.in.
15th February 2017, 07:39 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study LLB course after 12th? How much it cost to study from private and government college?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and as the name suggests it is bachelor degree course after completing which you will head towards becoming a lawyer.

Being a student of Class 12th and looking to pursue LLB course you will be eligible for pursuing LLB course of five years after completing your Class 12th.

Also for pursuing the same course from National Law Universities ( NLUs ) of India you will have to qualify CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ). Further to appear in the same your aggregate in Class 12th must be at least 45% ( 40% for SC/ST and PH category candidates ) and your age must not exceed 20 years ( 22 years for SC/ST and PH category candidates ).

Apart from NLUs, you can also get admission in various Central Universities like Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University ( BHU ), etc. by qualifying their respective entrance examinations.

Further the cost of course varies very much with varying colleges and hence it cannot be exactly said without knowing your desired list of college. But for some idea the cost of same course from various NLUs varies from Rs 1.5 lakhs to 2.5 lakhs where as cost of same from BHU goes to around Rs 50 thousands every year. Exact details about the same can be obtained by visiting the official link of concerned institutes.
15th February 2017, 11:29 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.A.LLB is five year duration course and you will be eligible to get admission in course after 12th.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th in any discipline from a recognised university.

The entrance examination is conducted by different universities for admission in course. The fee structure varies with universities ( private and government ). The fee structure for course is around 20,000 - 3 lakh for the 5 year course.
28th February 2017, 10:15 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Those candidates who have passed 12th with 45% from any recognized board are eligible for Undergraduate LLB course which duration is 5 years.

Candidates should have appeared in CLAT entrance exam.
25th May 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am done my 12th with Art stream and after it want to study LLB course. How can I study this course? How much it cost to study from private and government college
31st October 2018, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir my age is 33 iam a house wife I did my 12th in 2002 and got 39% and now I eagerly want to complete my study so I want to do low kindly help me in finding ,from which college I can do the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?