9th October 2010, 02:15 PM
hrishiraj

Fee structure of Deck Cadets course? Which institute is the best for the course?

Dear Sir,

I HAVE DONE 10+2 IN PCM with 66% marks. i want know
about DECK CADETS courses fee and which college or institute is best for
this course

12th April 2011, 04:26 PM
dava

Default Re: Fee structure of Deck Cadets course? Which institute is the best for the course?

Eligibility
I Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination
II Pass in Degree Courses
(or)
III B.E/B.Tech from a recognized Engg. College (or) AICTE recognized institute.

The Fees for 01 year Pre Sea Training followed by 1½ years Distance Learning Programme (SSTP) would be Rs. 3,00,000,/- to 4,00,000 depending on the colleges inclusive of boarding, lodging, uniforms, text books, training materials, INDoS, CDC, Examination fees & Distance Learning Programme Fees (for 3, 4 & 5 Semesters).

1 .The candidates duly sponsored by a shipping company are admitted to the course.

2. We also select and train cadets on behalf of foreign shipping companies/management of their requirement

3. Admission open for deck cadet course for direct applicants and sponsorship available for foreign shipping companies.

4. However the sponsorship ship is activated at the time of admission of the course.
Few colleges are -
NAMAC merchant navy , sea horse academy , trident college of merian engg , Don Pedro's Ship Cadet Training, Training Ship Chanakya,Navi Mumbai, Warsash Maritime Academy, SAMUNDRA INSTITUTE OF MARITIME STUDIES (SIMS)
Where you can check for admissions .
18th April 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of Deck Cadets course? Which institute is the best for the course?

can i join merchant navy with 50% marks in pcm
27th April 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

iam a second year doing b.s. nautical technology,is there any chance of gettingsponsership now
4th July 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,what is the dns courses cost in sci?
13th July 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Pursuing dns from imi greater noida how to get sponsorship nw.......
11th December 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir..i am doing 10 2 with PCM and my age is 22, can i join deck cadet course??
26th December 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 10th pass with 70%. Is it possible that i can do the Deck Cadet Course?
22nd March 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have done 2 in pcm with 88% can i have marchant navy
16th July 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i have done course of deck cadet in merchant navy.so how can i apply for the job and how much i can get salary
17th January 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

sir. How we get sponsership or tell the procedure of getting sponsership in shipping companies ?
12th December 2013, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

In bihar have a marine course college name and fee structure
16th February 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I have 6 years of bpo experience Bsc graduate, Mba in It and Material Management want to join merchant navy.
5th March 2014, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i done B.TECH in Electrical & Electronics Eng.. Is any course for me in merchant navy ? duration? fees? selection?
30th March 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

If my son is sponsored candidate it is mean that he definetely placed after completion of training
11th September 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I am finished my B.E engg.....I would like to join martime courses ........which one is best for me?........deck or engine cadet.....if I do this course definitely they are providing job.......
16th November 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it important that every college charge 3,00,000 rs for 1 year DNS course ? If I'm sponsored candidate then what is the shurity that I will got the placement as deck cadet trainee officer on the ship for18 months pre sea training course?
6th April 2016, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of deck in samundra institute lonavla
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?