22nd June 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Which field to choose after 11th to become a Judge in future?

Which field to choose after 11th to become a Judge in future? My goal is to become a judge in future and wanted to take the right course on this. Can you please give me the details on this? It will be good if you give me the suggestion on this.

Related Questions:
  1. If I choose Biology in 11th then what will be my future? Scope in the medical field? How much donation is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which subjects should I choose in 11th Class to do CA course in future?
  3. Which stream should I choose to study in 11th to further join Event Management field?
  4. Which courses can I do after passing 12th other than medical or engineering
  5. What subjects I should choose in 11th standard to become a pilot in future?
  6. Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to pursue Architecture in the future?
  7. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  8. Which subject to choose in 11th standard to get a job in computer field in future?
  9. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future?
  10. Which Post Graduation course can I choose to have future in the field of IT after completion of BE in Telecommunications?
  11. Which subject should I choose in 11th after scoring 83% marks in 10th?
  12. Which subject to choose between biology or maths in 11th ?
  13. Which is the best course to do after intermediate?
  14. Which field should I choose for 11th and 12th after passing 10th to become a new anchor?
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Doctor in the future?
  16. Which subject should I choose in 11th after scoring 90% in 10th? What is the scope of engineering in future?
  17. Which subject to choose in 11th standard to become an IAS officer in future?
  18. How to choose my career in IT field after passing 11th commerce
30th June 2017, 06:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field to choose after 11th to become a Judge in future?

If your ultimate goal of life is to become Judge then you must pursue 10+2 in any desired discipline then apply for Common Law Admission Test. To apply for CLAT exam, a candidate must have at least 45% marks in 12th. Through CLAT, you can get admission in Bachelor of Law.

After Bachelor of Law, you can apply for Bar council examination to get enrolled as advocate. Now, you need to practice. Advocates with 10 years of legal practice are eligible to become Judge.
19th June 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th Class and my goal is to become a civil judge then which subject should I choose in 11th Class to become a civil judge.
25th October 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is better arts or pcm I can choose in 11th to directly become a judge
3rd April 2020, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What subject I choose in 1 in ARTS stream for becoming judge in future????
2nd August 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

If I choose medical non-medical in class 11th but I want to become judge in future. It is possible?
4th August 2020, 05:34 PM
deepikapandey9999

I would advise you to go for law after +2, for which you will have to appear for clat after your 12th boards. As for +2, you can take any stream you like. But again from my experience, i would suggest you to take science stream and for the next 2 years just forget that you want to become a judge and prepare for jee. Make iits your aim and work vert very hard for it. After that if you crack jee fine, you can go for clat. If not, still fine, you can go for clat. But once you give your everything to achieve something( in this case, iits) then you realize that your limits are much more than what you thought of yourself.
4th August 2020, 05:35 PM
deepikapandey9999

Science stream helps in understanding patent laws…

Commerce stream helps to understand company laws…

Arts stream helps you as making your habit of theory reading, learning questions and make your base of political science knowledge.

From science stream- b.tech or or else…

From commerce- BBA, B.COM, or else…

From humanities or arts- B.A. , BMM, or else …

Any one of the above after +2, and you can get admission in a law college.
5th August 2020, 09:50 AM
deepikapandey9999

To become a judge you need to do LLB after a bachelor's degree, and after LLB you will prepare to become a judge.

So you can take any stream because anyone with a bachelor's degree can do LLB, you should see your interest as science/marketing or humanities by which you should decide it. Remember you need to do a Bachelor's degree before LLB so find out in which field you want to do that bachelor's degree?

Science stream helps in understanding patent laws…

Commerce stream helps to understand company laws…

Arts stream helps you as making your habit of theory reading, learning questions and make your base of political science knowledge.

From science stream- b.tech or or else…

From commerce- BBA, B.COM, or else…

From humanities or arts- B.A. , BMM, or else …

Any one of the above after +2, and you can get admission in a law college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?