14th March 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Why my UPSEE form got rejected?

I have filled the form of upsee-2011, and speed posted it wiyhin the time period. still my form is rejected and i got it back today dated 14/03/2011. please tell me the reason why my ferm is rejected?

thanks

15th March 2011, 02:30 AM
vikas9862638964

Default Re: Why my UPSEE form got rejected?

if your form is rejected then see that you are fulfill their eligibility criteria or not if you are fulfill eligibility criteria then check when was the last submitting date of form if all are right then you should immediately contact to the office with your application and your submitting speed post proof.
15th March 2011, 07:18 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Why my UPSEE form got rejected?

Dear friend may be cause of your domicile ....................

You are not a domicile of UP because they can't reject your form without any fault...............

if you are eligible for this fill-up the form then he can't do this type of work.............

you must see the prospectus and then you can do clear why your form is returned..........
15th March 2011, 02:20 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hii,

Your UPSEE form rejected because you have send through speed post & it is not allowed.

Only ordinary post is allowed.

Good Bye
15th March 2011, 05:46 PM
noddy11

Hello friend,

The only reason is that you might have made some mistake in it.
As you have not attached the copy of your form, so I can only judge it as you have done something wrong in the form that you are not noticing. so go through your form again.
15th March 2011, 10:25 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

There is very little chance of error from the administration side that is UPSEE(Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination). Look carefully on the following topics :
Check the eligibility criteria carefully. You might have missed something which resulted in the form of application form rejection.

•Check out carefully whether you have filled the form according to the guidelines of UPSEE. It may also be the reason for form cancellation.

•The last but not least is the sending of filled application form with prescribed post format.

If you have not comitted any such mistake then you should contact the UPSEE officials to get the details.
15th March 2011, 10:42 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

UPSEE examination is Uttar Prades State Entrance examination. the return of the application form to to your address depends on various factor.

may be you have written wrong address. you should check the address first.

if the address you have written is correct then try to know that first they have received your application form then return it or they return it by ignoring your application form. if they opened your application form then you will understand that they received and checked your application form and then returned it. but if it is not opened then they just don't received your application form. they will not received your application form if the application form is reached to the office after the date or if you have forgotten to write the title of the post in the envelope(If any).

after checking all these thing if till there are no mistake then read the guideline for form fill up and checked your application for is according to the guideline or not. you should follow all the guideline of form fill up. otherwise your application form is liable to be rejected.

if you have followed all the guideline correctly till your application form is rejected then contact with the office immediately and try to know the exact information for rejection of your application form.

this year the UPSEE examination will be held on 16th and 17th April, 2011.

best of luck.
15th March 2011, 10:45 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Your form must have got rejected for the following reasons:

*You did not check the eligibility criteria correctly, and hence you might not be eligible and yet you applied for the exams.

*The information filled by you could have been wrong for some reason, that is you did not fill all the details correctly, or must have missed something.

*Maybe you have submitted your form after due date.

So I suggest you contact the authorities regarding the same.
15th March 2011, 10:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Your UPSEE Form Was Rejected Because Of Various Reasons.

Either You Have Not Fill The Application Form As Per The Eligiblity Or You Have Not Filled The Form Correctly.

But, If You Want To Know The Reason, Why Your UPSEE Application Form Was Rejected, then Please Contact To The Concerned Department, I Hope They Will Definitely Help You And Tell You The Reason Of Your UPSEE Application Form Rejected.

So, please Contact The Concerned Department In the Given Address -

Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU)
The Registrar
U.P. Technical University
I.E.T. Campus,
Sitapur Road
Lucknow

Phone - 0522 – 2732193

Fax - 0522 - 2732185

Or Visit The Official Website -

www.uptu.nic.in
8th April 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

hello, what happens if i dont select my examination centre in upsee.???
as it is giving me error....what should i do now!!!! please help.......
24th March 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

IF I HAVE WRITTEN ' SHARMA AS SARMA" WRONGLY .., IN THAT CASE THE UPSEE FORM WILL BE REJECT OR NOT ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?