21st April 2018, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Finance or Marketing, which one to study in MBA for better future?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to take Marketing Management in my MBA course. But my brother is telling me to take Finance. I am little confuse between them. Kindly tell me which one I should take for better future?

30th April 2018, 06:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Finance or Marketing, which one to study in MBA for better future?

One can either pursue MBA in finance or in marketing. Both these fields have prolific future and you will have luxurious life if you will skills related to the field and then you will have number of job opportunities as per your experience.
You can excel in both the fields if you will learn the skills and as well game experience from good companies.
You can choose that field in which your interest is there.
1st May 2018, 04:08 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Finance or Marketing, which one to study in MBA for better future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to take Marketing Management in my MBA course. But my brother is telling me to take Finance. I am little confuse between them. Kindly tell me which one I should take for better future?
Well to explain both the field I have to inform you this that both the course have an equal opportunity in their respective domain. Only the difference is that their curriculum, rest all the things are same. So, you can select any one of the field which you are interested to study. So, its you who have decide what interest you or rather what role you want or wish to play in your near future. Its all about your hard work and passion that is needed to define your role in your respective career. Here are the list of career options available for both the sector.

MBA IN FINANCE CAREER OPTIONS:
  • Chief Financial Officer
  • Financial Analyst
  • Financial Manager
  • Insurance Adjuster
  • Investment Banker
  • Stock Broker

MBA IN MARKETING CAREER OPTIONS:

Advertising Executive
Brand Manager
Business Development Director
Buyer
Marketing Researcher
Product Manager
Senior Marketing Analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?