2nd March 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

First step to join Customs? When will be the exam conducted and which all documents to submit?

I don't know what to do ,to join in customs, the most important thing is that i want to work for nation and to serve,when will be the exams will be conducted,what should i submit, and in which site i should register my details, help me to know?

15th July 2016, 08:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: First step to join Customs? When will be the exam conducted and which all documents to submit?

It in nice to see your interest in serving for the nation. Yes, you can join custom department.

The examination is conducted by UPSC for recruitment as Custom Officer candidates have to qualify in Civil Services examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university with minimum passing marks. The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?