6th August 2011, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

To get engineering seat in Hyderabad which entrance exams do I have to face? Best colleges for Electronics engineering?

i am jayanth from bangalore . I am planning to continue my engineering in hyderabad .to get an engineering seat in hyderabad what are the entrance exams i have to face . And which is the best college for electronics engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  2. Which are the top 10 B.Tech civil engineering colleges in Hyderabad?
  3. Career after taking subjects PCM in graduation?
  4. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students? -- [New]
  5. Can any student apply for BITSAT or only those in BITS doing B.Tech?
  6. Can I get free seat in Top Aeronautical engineering college in Hyderabad?
  7. Can I get a free seat in top aeronautical engineering college of Hyderabad?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in B.Tech?
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Which entrance exams to appear for and fee structure of the course?
  10. Can I get a seat in top 30 engineering colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 41,000 in EAMCET?
  11. Which course I can do between B.Sc and B.Tech to get a government job?
  12. Mtech colleges in Andhra Pradesh? paid seats in hyderabad based on pgecet entrance exam?
  13. Can one become a marine engineer after SSC diploma in Mechanical?
  14. Can I get a seat in OU Hyderabad, JNTU Hyderabad and Mufakkham Jah Engineering college or CBIT Hyderabad?
  15. List of top 30 engineering colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which engineering colleges can I get with 502 rank in APEAMCET 2016?
  17. List of engineering colleges in which I can get a seat for Electrical and Electronics Engineering after scoring 91% in PCM?
  18. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
15th October 2011, 04:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: To get engineering seat in Hyderabad which entrance exams do I have to face? Best colleges for Electronics engineering?

To get an engineering seat in Hyderabad, you will have to give the EAMCET exam. Apart from this AIEEE exam can also be given. Some seats are reserved on an all India basis for Indian nationals. Some of the best colleges are Osmania University and JNTU University. Apart from this IIIT-Hyderabad is also considered to be the best. Please make sure that you do a good preparation before attempting these entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?