6th January 2011, 10:57 AM
bhagyakram

Is it a good choice to do MS from US? Is it a good option to study in IIT?

i want to know whether taking ms from us is risky factor as spending a huge amount of money...i want to just pursue a pg course and goo abroad with high salary...is it also a gud option to study iniit??i have got selection to iit and i want to knw whether their will be campus recruitments from america to students of iit??

10th July 2011, 11:17 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it a good choice to do MS from US? Is it a good option to study in IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhagyakram View Post
i want to know whether taking ms from us is risky factor as spending a huge amount of money...i want to just pursue a pg course and goo abroad with high salary...is it also a gud option to study iniit??i have got selection to iit and i want to knw whether their will be campus recruitments from america to students of iit??
dear friend,
iit is the best college of india. you will get the best placement from there but it is also true that there are very little chances of getting placed in a american country because they don't come to india regularly. but if you study from iit and do job somewhere for one or two years then after getting that experience, you will very easily get a job in usa. iit colleges are having a good reputation in other countries also. that is why it will be easy for you to find a job in usa.
whereas if you study from other country, then first of all you will find difficulty in studying because their syllabus is somewhat different from that of india. for getting good job, you will have to get admission in a good college. and for that you will have to get very good marks in the entrance exam. so if you are ready to do hard work, then you must take admission abroad.
13th July 2011, 01:22 AM
deepraj535

Default Re: Is it a good choice to do MS from US? Is it a good option to study in IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhagyakram View Post
hello friend,
Ofcourse american companies recruit indian students from iits like goldman sachs,yahoo,google etc.But i believe that M.S has a lot more value then a mtech degree from IITs.Moreover the package which you will be offered is at least 10 times what you will get from IITs so if you get a chance to study M.S. in US just GO FOR IT.

wish you all the best.
3rd November 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

How to get CERN after studying from IIT?
5th March 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a B.Tech biotechnology final year student . I want to pursue MS in food science but I am a little anxious whether it is a good choice to spend so much of money and go for MS ?? Will it be of any worth ??
18th May 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Which is better MS in abroad or IIT (for Mechanical Stream) ? cause i've monetary constraints)
31st January 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

is it better to do higher studies(ms) in usa.
20th May 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

is it good option to do ms in huston clearlake from us
5th July 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i got admission in texas a&m university for ms in cs.am i took right decision?
17th January 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Is it good option to do ms in telecommunications and will I find a good job on that course with a good salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?