3rd January 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Good colleges for doing Ph.D in Biotechnology? How to take admission in these colleges?

sir
i am doing msc biotechnology,and want to do phd in the subject,so could you suggest good colleges and how to take admission in that college.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  3. List of good colleges for doing Ph.D after scoring 372 marks in GATE exam? -- [New]
  4. Colleges and last date of submission of application for PhD in Biotechnology?
  5. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  6. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  7. Names of colleges offering PhD to Biotechnology postgraduate in Mumbai/Pune?
  8. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  9. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  10. List of autonomous colleges offering Integrated PhD(Biotechnology) in Mumbai?
  11. How to work as faculty in B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy colleges after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
  13. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges which offer Part Time Integrated PhD in Biotechnology/Medical Biotechnology course in Chennai?
  15. List of colleges where I can get admission for PhD as per my GATE score?
  16. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology
  17. Any colleges or institutes which provide Ph.D program without the eligibility of some national level examination?
  18. Good Universities or labs offering Ph.D and how to apply after M.Sc Biotechnology in 2010?
10th January 2011, 05:14 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Good colleges for doing Ph.D in Biotechnology? How to take admission in these colleges?

hi friend,
i am also doing m.sc biotech.in my point of view i for any students who want to do ph.d with biotech should have to apply in jnu or iisc,banglore.these are the best institute for research programme.apply notification is avliable on their official site
http://www.jnu.ac.in/
http://www.iisc.ernet.in/admissions/ENTRANCE%20TEST%202010.htm
10th January 2011, 05:15 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Good colleges for doing Ph.D in Biotechnology? How to take admission in these colleges?

hi friend,
i am also doing m.sc biotech.in my point of view i for any students who want to do ph.d with biotech should have to apply in jnu or iisc,banglore.these are the best institute for research programme.apply notification is avliable on their official site
http://www.jnu.ac.in/
http://www.iisc.ernet.in/admissions/ENTRANCE%20TEST%202010.htm
23rd June 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

wat are the chances for research in foreign universities after msc biotechnology??/ how do i go about it....hw do i apply...wat are the necessary qualifications.??/
3rd March 2016, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I completed my M Sc biotechnology in Bangalore university. I am searching for colleges which are offering distance education in P HD in biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?