10th December 2010, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Which are the good colleges for MSc Chemistry course? Procedure to get admission?

Please indicate the MSC chemistry, good colleges and their procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  3. Which are the best colleges for M.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. Best colleges to do MSc in Chemistry from Bhopal? What is the criteria and the procedure to do MSc in Chemistry?
  5. How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?
  6. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  7. Which are the best colleges for MSc in Physics? I have scored 78% marks in BSc
  8. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode?
  10. List of colleges offering MSc Chemistry under OU? What is the cutoff rank for BC-B female students to take admission in MSc Chemistry under OU?
  11. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  12. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc Chemistry externally?
  14. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  15. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  17. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  18. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
25th December 2010, 06:43 PM
jitendradagrt

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for MSc Chemistry course? Procedure to get admission?

SVRM college
Andhra University
Bits Pilani
AVC college
Anna University
St.Thomas college
St.Joseph college
Government victoria college
29th December 2010, 07:52 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for MSc Chemistry course? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please indicate the MSC chemistry, good colleges and their procedure for admission?
Better you appear for exams like GATE, IIT-JAM etc. because if you qualify in these exams then you will get admission in top colleges.

Apart from these also appear for state post graduation entrance tests. And you can get an admission in the universities or colleges working under the state government.

But please keep update yourself with the details like notifications, deadlines for application etc.

All the Best!
19th January 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to do msc in organic chemistry.which college is good for me?
15th February 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to know ven vil b MSc(chemistry) forms out?
1st March 2011, 06:29 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

the good colleges for MSc Chemistry course? Procedure to get admission
SVRM college
Andhra University
Bits Pilani
AVC college
Anna University
St.Thomas college
St.Joseph college
appear for exams like GATE, IIT-JAM etc. because if you qualify in these exams then you will get admission in top colleges.
Apart from these also appear for state post graduation entrance tests. And you can get an admission in the universities or colleges working under the state government.

good luck
17th April 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i got 49.4% in bsc Chemistry Honours can I eligible for Msc Chemistry.Please give me details Which UNIVERSITY or College i am eligible for addmission in Msc Chemistry.
2nd May 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for apply to admission ?
2nd May 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

what is last date for apply to admission ?
14th May 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i got 62% in bsc chemistry. which is best callege for msc in analytical chemistry.
16th May 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

iam completed degreee with chemistry i got around 70% in degree but i dont get a seat in au campus my dreame is to study msc chemistry in campus pease suggest me
26th May 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

which are the colleges of m.sc chemistry in mumbai of mumbai university &what is the admission procedure?
15th June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i got 69.5% in bsc chemistry. which is best callege for msc in analytical chemistry.

which are the colleges of m.sc chemistry in pune of pune university &what is the admission procedure?
18th July 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i got 2689 rank in chemistry.pls tell me in which college i can get sit ?
15th August 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

which are the good colleges of bangalore university to do Msc chemistry course?
24th August 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i got 70% in B.Sc chemistry.which is the best colleges can i join?also i got ranking at the bangalore university and my ranking is 269.
6th October 2012, 02:55 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

HI FRIEND ,
LIST OF GOOD COLLGES OF MSC CHEMISTRY :-

Bits Pilani
AVC college
Anna University
St.Thomas college
St.Joseph college

WITH REGARD ARPIT_30.
6th October 2012, 08:51 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

am giving some of information as per my knowledge about the colleges/universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry.So choose any college as your wish.all the best.....

List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Chemistry:

1.Sai Sudhir P G College

2.KIMS Degree College

3.Acharya Nagarjuna University

4.Vidya Kendram Degree College

5.Lal Bahadur College

6.Bapatla Engineering College

7.Birla Institute of Technology and Science

8.Bhavanas New Science College

List of Universities:

**Osmania University,HYDERABAD

**Sri Krishnadevaraya University,ANANTAPUR

**Dr B R Ambedkar Open University,HYDERABAD

**Kakatiya University,WARANGAL

**Sri Venkateswara University,TIRUPATI

**Tejaswi Educational Academy,HYDERABAD

**B.S. Abdur Rahman University

**Acharya Nagarjuna University

**Andhra University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?