18th May 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a good choice for me between Computer Engineering and BCA?

I would like to know what is a good option Computer engineering or BCA? why?

31st May 2012, 07:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a good choice for me between Computer Engineering and BCA?

As B.Tech in Computer Engineering is a professional course, it will be much better than BCA. After engineering degree, you can enter in to a lucrative career. But in case of BCA, PG programmes like MCA, MCM, etc are often preferred to obtain such a career. Another advantage of engineering degree is that, one can gain much technical expertise when compared to other bachelor courses. BCA course can be completed in 3 years where as engineering degree programs can be completed with in 4 years.
31st July 2012, 06:35 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is a good choice for me between Computer Engineering and BCA?

Well, Both are good. But if you go for B.Tech. in CS then it will be much better than simple BCA.

After B.Tech you'll be able to join any company and can start your technical profession. But in case of BCA, first you should have to Complete your post graduation, if you want a job in reputed companies like Wipro, Infosys etc.

B.Tech will give you a chance to build your self more by providing you various training batches.

Duration of Course:

BCA:.......................3 years
B.Tech in CSE:..........4 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?