23rd April 2018, 11:02 PM
Mounika bala

Missed my EAMCET online exam today. Can I apply for it again?

I have missed my Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) online exam today so, can I apply for it again? If so please help me how to apply again? I'm B.Tech 1st year student.

12th May 2018, 07:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Missed my EAMCET online exam today. Can I apply for it again?

EAMCET refers to Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test and it is held once every for offering admission in undergraduate degree course across the colleges of Andhra Pradesh.

As far as you are concerned about your possibility for appearing in next EAMCET having missed EAMCET 2018 so I would like to let you know that you are still eligible for appearing in next year's EAMCET but there is no way that you can appear in this year's EAMCET as it is held only once in a year.

For more details regarding EAMCET you can refer to the link www.eamcet.tsche.ap.gov.in.
13th May 2018, 10:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If you missed the 2018 entrance examination of Andhra Pradesh then you need to wait for next year notification of 2019.

At present, there is no chance to apply for EAMCET again in same year.
15th May 2018, 11:36 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The full form of EAMCET is Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance test. This examination is conducted every year for admission in different courses by Andhra Pradesh.

2. It is conducted only once in every academic year. You can apply for the exam again in next year. You need to wait for next year notification to apply for exam again.
15th May 2018, 05:24 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test.

This examination is conducted by Technical board of Andhra Pradesh for admission in various UG courses.

If you have missed the 2018 examination then you need to wait for next year examination of EAMCET.
8th July 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I missed Andra Pradesh Neet counseling can I apply for it in second round counseling & i belong to Telangana
24th August 2021, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I missed eamcet exam today because an accident so please change my exam date to tommarow
6th September 2021, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have missed my ap Eamcet this year... Can I write that this same year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?