9th May 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to study Automobile Engineering after 12th standard? Scope of this course?

Sir I have finished 12th standard I willing to study automobile engineering it's good or not what is the scope for automobile engineering please reply me soon THANKING you

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  2. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  3. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  4. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  5. Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering?
  6. How can I study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad after completing 12th Science?
  7. How to get a job in BMW, AUDI or any other automobile company after class 12th?
  8. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  12. What should I study among 12th Science and 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  14. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  16. Which are the institutes offering Automobile Engineering course after 12th? Any scholarships available for the students?
  17. What will be the career scope after completion of Automobile Engineering?
  18. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
9th May 2017, 06:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to study Automobile Engineering after 12th standard? Scope of this course?

Automobile Engineering is slowly and steadily gaining pace in Indian automobile markets.

Earlier, there were only few automobile companies.

But now there are a humongous amount of automobile companies in Indian market.

With the initiation of 'Make in India' project, now companies are setting up their R&D in India and releasing job offers for Indian youths.

So, it is totally fruitful to pursue Automobile Engineering as opportunities are increasing year by year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?