30th April 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Any age relaxation for Physically Handicapped Persons? Maximum age limit?

is there age relaxation for physically handicaped persons? what is the maximum age limit?

7th June 2011, 05:22 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any age relaxation for Physically Handicapped Persons? Maximum age limit?

You did not mention in which field you want to get the information of relaxation for Physically Handicapped . There are so many fields where Physically Handicapped candidates get relaxation like all enterance exam , government job,
railway and other fields etc.
10th June 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any age relaxation for Physically Handicapped Persons? Maximum age limit?

Sir,
My son has a very low vision. (As per Dr. Handicapped certificate has been issued) Dr. Given him only 25%. vision in one eye. And the other eye is completely blank. He appeared both Class X & Class XII without writer. He has obtained nearly 58% on both the examination. Now he is studying B.A. Hon in History. After completion of B.A./M.A. is he eligible for IAS Examination ?. Please inform. If possible please give me an e-mail. My e-mail address is "[email protected]". Hearing from you he will start for the preparation for IAS. Your cooperation in this matter is highly solicited.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Prabhat Kumar Dey
P.O. - Madhyamgram
Vill - Bosunaga
Dist North 24-Parganas
Kolkata-700129
(Behind of UFR Club)
10th June 2011, 08:15 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there age relaxation for physically handicaped persons? what is the maximum age limit?

Age relaxation for physically handicapped person.

I think that your question is incomplete. You not mention the exam name

in which you want to know that the age relaxation for the physically

handicapped student. So first complete your question then i try to give

your answer. Physically handicapped student get age relaxation in any

government exam. If you want to know that the age relaxation for any

government exam then please mention the examination name after then

i can help you. You can also get the information about age relaxation

on the official website of that exam in which you want to appear.

Regards
~Mukul~
10th June 2011, 10:28 PM
miiky

The minimum age limit for any government exam is 18-28 years. Physically handicapped persons get age relaxation of 10 years. If physically handicapped person belongs to OBC category then he will get sge relaxation of 13 years. If physically handicapped person belongs to SC/ST category then he will get age relaxation of 15 years.
11th June 2011, 02:18 AM
04rust

there are provision for relaxation for Physically handicapped but you didnot specify the field for which you want to confirm...
12th June 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM 31 YRS OLD AND GENERAL PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED FEMALE PERSON. I WANT TO PREPARE FOR IAS & PCS EXAMINATION. AM I ELIGIBLE? OR CAN I TRY FOR ANY OTHER GOVT. SERVICE AT THE AGE OF 31?
22nd July 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

hello all ...am betch,sc & 40% physically handicapped....can some one tell me about the age relaxation limit for ias
21st September 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i'm an physically handicaped person,with knock knee.can i get any age relaxation in govt jobs like lic of india.also,i'm an obc candidate.can any one help me out?
thank you
14th October 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir.
I M an P.H.With 40% by left hand Can i get age Relaxation in centra Gov Job
14th October 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What Is The Minimum %required to get age relaxation in centra Gov job.
12th November 2011, 02:22 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Age relaxation for physically handicapped person.

I think that your question is incomplete. You not mention the exam name

in which you want to know that the age relaxation for the physically

handicapped student. So first complete your question then i try to give

your answer. Physically handicapped student get age relaxation in any

government exam. If you want to know that the age relaxation for any

government exam then please mention the examination name after then

i can help you. You can also get the information about age relaxation

on the official website of that exam in which you want to appear.
27th January 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

age relaxation to physically handicapped in government of andhra pradesh please give governemnt order
19th February 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

is any age relaxtion in rajasthan civil services for phy. handicapped female? i m belong to punjab.
28th February 2012, 07:47 AM
ramandeep.2dec

You haven't mention for which exam you are talking as different criteria regarding eligibility for that . Either write complete question or read advertisement carefully to get those details.
10th April 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i am Physically Handicapped Persons my age 31 education BA which group exam i will attend
10th April 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i am physically handicapped person age 31 B.A caste B.C which exam i will attened
13th June 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

in which part of body, one can know he is handicapped person
10th July 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i am 42 handicapped with 2 Can i write forthcoming vao exam
10th July 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 42yrs handicapped with 2 can i write forthcoming vao exam
14th September 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please tell me the, maximum age limit to appear for ssc exam for physically Handicapped persons.
Actually, one of my neighbor studied up to 4th class. So, I want to help her to complete the SSC.

Please give me a detailed reply.

Thanking you,
12th October 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i am only 30% blind with one eye . can i get age relaxation in govt jobs?
4th December 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i am a physically handicap lady i am interested in giving IAS. i am 41 years with 60% disability. am i eligible for IAS.
2nd March 2013, 07:44 PM
rajibsingh921

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello all ...am betch,sc & 40% physically handicapped....can some one tell me about the age relaxation limit for ias
i have no idea
30th April 2013, 11:14 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: Any age relaxation for Physically Handicapped Persons? Maximum age limit?

Dear Sir ,

Your question is incomplete you have not mention the exam...

Please mention the Exam to which the Age relaxation needed...
24th May 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Re;When do I get PHC certificate ?
Dear Sir,
When I was eight years I got the certificate from medical camp ,Now Iam 17 years old .When do I take the certificate again ? OR Which I got the certificate is enough for further?
Please tell me sir,My email is [email protected]
25th July 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED CLASS 10TH CBSE CAN I APPEAR SSC EXAM,I AM TOTALY DEAF AND DUMP,REPLY SOON
1st September 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the age relaxation limit to recruit a person having physically handicapped quota as a teacher in india
27th November 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I TAPAS GANGULY 60% HANDICAPPED PERSON RETIRE FROM STATE BANK OF INDIA AT AGE OF 60. NOW CANI GET RELAXATION AGE IN BANK EITHER 60OR 65 PL CONTACT OVER MOBILE 9433785018.PL HELP WITH THANK.
6th March 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i am having a temporary handicaped certificate. can i elegible for age relaxation for central/state govt jobs.
24th April 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am a physically handicapped candidate above 40%.what is the upper age limit for me in banking exams?
22nd May 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Recently in accident I lost complete vision in one eye. I would like to start looking for a government job. can I get any age relaxation for this. I am 30 years old and I belongs to OC.
7th June 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the age relaxation limit to recruit a person having physically handicapped quota as a SDA post in government of india.
29th July 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My husband's age is 36 years and his one eye has zero visibility because of optic nerve got damaged and second one is completely alright. My ques. Is can he give exam for any civil services like IAS, IFS or or other? Please mail me : [email protected]
22nd October 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I AM PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED PERSON WITH 65 PERCENT.RETIRE FROM BANK JOB AT 60 AGE. CAN I REGAIN MY JOB AT THIS AGG MY MOBILE NO 9433785018
27th January 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I'm 41 years now, i have 1 left leg polio and i have done 2nd PUC in science scored around 60% and after that since my disability my parents did not send to regular college and i have done B.A in correspondence and final year 1 back log is pending. Can i get a job in KSRTC or POST OFFICE or any such sector concerning me. Please suggest me about the job now where i already lost so many years, or can i start any degree now to complete 3 years from hear on words so that after 3 years i'm i eligible for any good job where my age will become 44 years. But now at-lease please suggest me a good job where can i apply or immediate joining. But i have some private jobs re-leaving and and offer letters where i can produce. My Mobile no 8710068227. My Handicapped percentage is 75%.
26th March 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir please let me know the age relaxation for Physical Handicapped Persons in karnataka Auqaf Board.?
26th March 2015, 09:41 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Age relaxation for Physically Handicapped Persons upto a maximum of 10 years in the case of blind, deaf-mute and orthopaedically handicapped candidates.

You did not mention the exam name you want to get the information for which exam of age relaxation for Physically Handicapped.
26th March 2015, 10:01 PM
er.animesh6
Member+

Hello Frined,

Age relaxation is given to Physically Handicapped candidates in Government jobs as per rules of central government.

For central exams like IAS,IFS,ISRO,DRDO age relxation given for Physically Disable candidate is 10 years.

The age relaxation may differ with some state government job post as per State government rules.

But in generally the age relaxation is in between 5-16 years.

Regards,
er.animesh6
27th March 2015, 12:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As you have not mentioned the examination name or type of government job in which you are interested so exact answer for your question is not possible .

But as per government rule there is the provision of age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates in most of the government jobs . Generally age relaxation for this category is upto 10 years .

But i still request you that for exact reply you should ask a complete question once again .
7th May 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I AM RETIE FROM SBI JOB IN 2012 .THEN MY AGE WAS 60. BUT I WANT TO KNOW THAT AS BEING A PH WITH 60% CAN I GET RELAXATION OF AGE AT 70. PL CONFIRM MOBILE 9433785018
10th November 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir am a physically challenged (Completely Deaf) Used to communicate with others through writing up's,With 78% disability. Currently working as senior co-op auditor(Tnpsc G2 passed 2013), am i eligible for Tnpsc gr1 executive posts?
19th November 2017, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, now i am 34 years old belong to general caste. I have acquired disability at the age of 33 . I want to take ias exam . Will i be able to get age relaxation or not?
27th April 2018, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

I am 37 year physically handicapped female. I cleared prelims but not mains 2 years ago. Know I'm trying again. Please, let me know till what age Ivan try
22nd November 2018, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am 46 year physically handicapped male. I have 60% disability certificate from RML issued to me. I have knowledge of computer and official job. May I get central govt job without any entrance. Please reply me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?