26th February 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government exams for this years batch? Information about the MBA courses and their future perspectives?

About government exams for batch and about MBA courses and their future perspectives.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the form after finishing B.Com?
  2. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  3. How should I prepare for Group I and II exams? How to get government job in future?
  4. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  5. Which government exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of MBA course?
  6. What is best for my future, MBA or Pharma MBA?
  7. What is the future scope of Government job for civil engineers in future?
  8. What to do after 1 year B.Com in order to pursue MBA?
  9. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  10. Courses other than MBA which a B.COM student can do?
  11. Which course I can choose to do MBA in future?
  12. Which courses can be done after BSC.IT ? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  14. Government Job for MBA Finance with 10 Years Experience 35 Years? -- [New]
  15. Government job being a 25 years old MBA qualified?
  16. Admissions are opened for BBA and MBA courses(August Batch) IIPM, Mohali. Interested candidates must register soon for admission in their desired course
  17. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  18. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Perspectives of Indian Society (Paper IV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th June 2011, 07:37 PM
dhaval.r.desai

Default Re: Which are the government exams for this years batch? Information about the MBA courses and their future perspectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
About government exams for batch and about MBA courses and their future perspectives.
you can give nationalised exams like CAT , MAT, XAT, NMAT(nm college) etc. if you are looking for good colleges with state level then you should go for , mh-CET.

mba is about managemet courses in various fields such as marketing, finance, HR, services ,etc..
16th June 2011, 02:22 AM
sachin6

Default Re: Which are the government exams for this years batch? Information about the MBA courses and their future perspectives?

The main tnpsc exam is going on. Mba is a good course and you finished means you will get a lot of job opporunities in now and future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?