19th September 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Government job after education gap and 30 years of Age, B.A graduation with Economics and computer knowledge?

how to get government job after education gap and 30 years age BA graduation with economics and computer knowledge

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have year gap in my studies?
  2. Job in a reputed company after B.E (CSE) and 8 years of gap between 10th and 12th standard, age30 with knowledge of JAVA, C#, C++, UNIX, PHP, ORACLE?
  3. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  5. Will I be eligible for a job in a good company after having 7 years of gap in education
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  7. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 33 years old?
  8. Can I join MCA in regular after completing 12th with Maths?
  9. How to get a government job after doing M.A in Economics and PGDCA in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility for IES exam after graduation in Chemistry and Post graduation in Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the government job exams after the age of 33 years?
  12. Any government jobs for B.Com student with good computer knowledge and fast typing?
  13. Can I get Government jobs if completed B.A. with 50% from Andhra University Distance Education being a 35 years old? Age limit to apply for Government jobs?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank Manager Exam being a candidate of pursuing final semester of B.Tech?
  15. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  16. Which Government job I can apply for if I have completed Economics course with 48%?
  17. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  18. Job prospects for me with three years gap in Graduation but 7 years domain experience?
8th November 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government job after education gap and 30 years of Age, B.A graduation with Economics and computer knowledge?

I have 7 good years of IT experience but my age is 31 So is it possible to have any Govt Job at this age ??
-Deb
25th April 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government job after education gap and 30 years of Age, B.A graduation with Economics and computer knowledge?

i have 7 good years of back office finance experience but my age is 31 So is it possible to have any Govt Job at this age ?
anil
27th May 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i have worked with finance co. for 4 years and i have done m.com.now my age is 31.is there any govt jobs option for me or in which feild i can try for job.
4th September 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I AM OF 30 YEARS OF AGE ,I DID MY GRADUATION (BSC N.M) WITH 48.5% IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO SIT BANK PO EXAMINATION
9th January 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i am m.sc maths but now my age is 30.please suggest for which government job i can apply or able?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?