2nd May 2018, 08:11 AM
Biswajyoti Behera

Government jobs available for BCom graduate with 47% marks?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my Graduation with 47% marks from a recognized university. So, I want to know from you that which are the Government jobs is there for me? I have done my BCom course.

27th May 2018, 02:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available for BCom graduate with 47% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs.

You can appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment in Banking, Railway, Staff Selection, IB ACIO, Civil Service examination.

Candidates passed bachelor degree are eligible to appear for examination but have to qualify in various stages of examination for final selection.
27th May 2018, 06:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Government Job Opportunities available for B.Com Candidates:

In general, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria is required in order to be eligible for appearing in Government Job recruitment examinations. Hence, I can say that you are surely eligible to apply for several government jobs with 47% marks as just pass in Graduation is required to be eligible.

Some of the major recruitment's to which you can apply are as follows,

<> SSC CGL Recruitment

<> SSC CHSL recruitment

<> SSC MTS Recruitment

<> SSC Stenographer Recruitment

<> IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment

<> IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment

<> IBPS Regional Rural Banks Officer Scale, Office Assistant recruitment

<> Indian Railways Recruitment (NTPC) Recruitment

<> UPSC Civil Services Recruitment

<> UPSC CDS Recruitment

<> Insurance companies recruitment

<> Postal Department Recruitment..etc.,
27th May 2018, 10:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for general competition entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

There is no minimum required aggregate to appear for examination. Candidates passed bachelor degree with qualifying marks are eligible.

For final selection you have to appear for entrance examination and qualify in various stages of examination.

Some of the entrance examination for recruitment are :- IBPS, SSC, SBI PO, RRB, CDS etc..
28th May 2018, 09:46 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get government jobs with B.Com.

There are very few jobs which you can get with 45% in B.Com they are mentioned below:

- Auditor
- Budget Analyst
- Business consultant
- Cost estimator
- Finance manager
- Financial analyst
- Stock broker and etc.,
If you belong to any reservation category then you can get more jobs in government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?