2nd August 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 12th again from ICSE board? Which administrative office should I talk to for it?

I have completed my 10th in icse and i passed but i did not pass in 12th gseb. So i want to write my 12th again but in icse, so can i do it again? Please, me what should i do? And if i am changing my board which administrative office should i talk to?

Related Questions:
  1. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  2. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to ICSE in 12th standard?
  3. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
  4. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which board is best to choose - Maharashtra State Board or ICSE?
  6. Registration code of Jitendra Vishwakarma High School for metric exam?
  7. Board can be changed in 12th class from ICSE to CBSE? What is the procedure for it?
  8. Is ICSE board consider to be easier than CBSE board?
  9. What should I do after completing 10th board in ICSE between 11th and 12th from same board or go for Inter?
  10. How can i appear for Chemistry improvement exam from ISC board?
  11. Which board to choose between ICSE, CBSE and Gujarat State board?
  12. What are the advantages to study in ICSE Board over State Board?
  13. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  14. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  15. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  16. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
  17. Does Infosys considers 5 subjects marks according to ICSE rules? -- [New]
  18. Number of seats available in ICSE at Gujarat after 12th? Which board is better?
3rd August 2016, 04:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do 12th again from ICSE board? Which administrative office should I talk to for it?

Sorry, its not possible to do 12th standard from ICSE Board even if you have appeared and not qualified 12th standard examinations from GSEB Board.

ISC Board does not offer admission to 11th and 12th standard, so, you are not eligible to appear in 12th standard examinations from ISC Board. I suggest you to qualify your 12th standard by appearing in Supplementary examinations which are conducted by GSEB Board.
28th May 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do 12th again from ICSE board? Which administrative office should I talk to for it?

I have passed 12 from icse this year and want to repeat 12 again.can i repeat 12 from icse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?