2nd August 2012, 08:06 PM
nidhi.pareek

Which are the government and private jobs in electronics?

i want govt.& privet job in electronics...please tell me whihch are they

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  2. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field?
  3. Which are the government and private jobs in electronics?
  4. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  5. What jobs are available for electronics and communication students in power sector in government and private fields
  6. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  7. Can I become a Lecturer in any government or private college if completed M.Sc in Electronics & Communication and qualified in UGC-NET?
  8. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  9. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  10. What type of government and private jobs are available for core branches like electrical and electronics?
  11. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join distance M.Tech(Electronics and Communication) course after studying MSc(Electronics)
  13. What are the government jobs available for me after passing Electronics Engineering?
  14. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  15. Will I get a government or private job with attractive salary after completing B.Tech with 66%?
  16. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  17. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  18. B.Com or BCA: Better choice after 12th standard?
14th August 2012, 09:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the government and private jobs in electronics?

You can have a job depending on your qualification. Diploma/engineering graduates can find opportunities in technical departments, PSU’s etc. You can take up the role of Design Engineer, Electronics Engineer, etc. Government jobs can be searched in technical departments, PSU’s like BHEL, NTPC, SAIL, etc. In private sector, you can find opportunities with firms like Nokia Siemens, Infosys, Dell, and Samsung.
14th August 2012, 11:41 PM
yogesh8955347778

Much more jobs in electronics like
in
samsung
lnt
dell
intel
hp
nokia
apple
15th August 2012, 01:55 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

You can take up the role of Design Engineer, Electronics Engineer, etc. Government jobs can be searched in technical departments, PSU’s like BHEL, NTPC, SAIL, etc. In private sector, you can find jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?