31st July 2011, 12:19 PM
nilanshu gupta

What to do to become an IAS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com?

i am appering b.com3rd year and i want 2 become a IAS SO SIR WAHAT TO DO. i have guidance problem

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Civil?
  2. What to do to become an IAS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com?
  3. What shall I do to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Com course?
  4. How to prepare for Civil IAS after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  5. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  7. Is there any training course while pursuing B.Com 3rd year?
  8. Which books should I refer for IAS exam? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  9. How can I become an IAS officer? I am a 3rd year student pursuing B.E
  10. Which specialization is most suitable for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com (Hons) in Finance?
  11. List of coaching classes in Allahabad for preparation of IAS exam? Pursuing B.Com helps me for IAS exam?
  12. Can I do internship while pursuing B.Com 3rd year? -- [New]
  13. Can I appear for IES and PSU Exams being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  14. What should I do to become IAS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester B.Tech in EEE?
  15. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  16. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering in IT stream?
  17. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  18. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
31st July 2011, 07:56 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to do to become an IAS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanshu gupta View Post
i am appering b.com3rd year and i want 2 become a IAS SO SIR WAHAT TO DO. i have guidance problem
No problem friend we are here to help the guys like you.!

Anyways, I will provide you the basic details regarding IAS Entrance examination In real time there is no exam called IAS entrance examination don't panic that exam is actually called Civil Service examination which is famously called IAS entrance examination.

This CSE is conducted by a government body called UPSC which is the board organized by central Govt. to recruit the top brains for various services across the country.

The basic Eligibility criteria for CSE Is as follows.

->The candidate must be Indian Citizen
->He/She has to complete 21 years as their minimum age.
->He/She should obtain a graduation degree from a recognized Indian University.

The Simple road map to become IAS officer as follows.
->Notification will be released regarding CSE
->You have to apply within a month from the date of release of Notification.
->you will receive a hall ticket for CSAT(Previously Prelims)
->You have to clear the CSAT
->You will get call to appear in Mains of CSE
->If you successfully clear Mains exam of CSE then you will be forwarded to Interview
->After all calculations they will reveal the results in the form of ranks
->Depending upon your rank you will be given a Service and a call letter for trianing.

This is all about IAS entrance examination or Civil Service examination.

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
31st July 2011, 08:11 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do to become an IAS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com?

Simple, To become an IAS you must first clear an exam conducted by UPSC

(union public service commission). To write this exam you must be abide by

the following eligibility .

1.The candidate must be Indian Citizen

2.He/She has to complete 21 years as their minimum age.

3.He/She should obtain a graduation degree from a recognized Indian

University.

To apply for this exam you must get the application form from your city

head post office or from the website www.upsc.gov.in.
31st July 2011, 08:43 PM
ankur049

What to do to become an IAS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanshu gupta
No problem friend we are here to help the guys like you.!

Anyways, I will provide you the basic details regarding IAS Entrance examination In real time there is no exam called IAS entrance examination don't panic that exam is actually called Civil Service examination which is famously called IAS entrance examination.

This CSE is conducted by a government body called UPSC which is the board organized by central Govt. to recruit the top brains for various services across the country.

The basic Eligibility criteria for CSE Is as follows.

->The candidate must be Indian Citizen
->He/She has to complete 21 years as their minimum age.
->He/She should obtain a graduation degree from a recognized Indian University.

The Simple road map to become IAS officer as follows.
->Notification will be released regarding CSE
->You have to apply within a month from the date of release of Notification.
->you will receive a hall ticket for CSAT(Previously Prelims)
->You have to clear the CSAT
->You will get call to appear in Mains of CSE
->If you successfully clear Mains exam of CSE then you will be forwarded to Interview
->After all calculations they will reveal the results in the form of ranks
->Depending upon your rank you will be given a Service and a call letter for trianing.

This is all about IAS entrance examination or Civil Service examination.

All the best

Regards
ankur
31st July 2011, 08:44 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

To become IAS you have to apply for UPSC civil service exam.

UPSC conducts entrance exam for the post of IAS.to apply for IAS you must have graduation.

Eligibility for IAS-

you should have graduation to apply for this exam.

you age should be between 21-30 year.

you can apply in last year of your graduation.

You are in 3rd year of B.Tech.you have to start preparation for IAS.you can apply next year for IAS.
31st July 2011, 10:16 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What to do to become an IAS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com?

Quote:
Dear friend there is some information to give you about IAS exam.....................

The prelims are held around May-June.It has objective ie multiple choice questions. There are two papers (duration of each being 2 hrs).

a) General studies
b) Optional subject

you can choose from Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, Agriculture, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics etc.

Important: It is not compulsory to choose the same subjects of your graduation. The results are declared in July-August and the successful candidates are called for the main examinations.

PS. The prelims score has no bearing for determining the final merit list for the services.

Civil Services Main examination
The main written examination usually takes place in Oct-Nov, it comprises of 9 papers in all (a lot more strenuous than CAT!) Duration of each paper is 3 hrs.

Language: one of the Indian languages, English, Essay GK and Current Affairs: 2 papers on general studies

Optionals: papers from two subjects that fall in optional-1 and two papers from optional-2 (a choice of subjects is listed by the UPSC in the prospectus) Candidates who are successful in the main examinations are eligible for an interview which plays a crucial part in the selection.

Civil Services - The Interview
The interview calls are sent in March-April of the following year and they take place in the month of April-May. The Board of interviewers look for a well-adjusted personality with the social traits, integrity and qualities of leadership . PS. The number of candidates called for the interview is normally twice the number of vacancies.

BEWARE : The whole process of selection in the civil services takes a full year and when the application process is included it sums up to 18 months in all. PLEASE NOTE :The main exam score and the interview determines the placement in the final list. You have your say in the choice of service if you have secured a high position, otherwise accept what is offered if not take another attempt (4 attempts permitted) in the general category. Of course you have to start from the prelims all over again.

PS. the I.A.S.occupies the highest order of importance and is usually given first preference by the selected candidates. In recent years Income Tax, Customs etc also have become popular. IFS is not that sought after now.

5 tips for IAS aspirants

Be very particular about the subject you choose for prelims, as you will be appearing for an objective type of paper. History, maths, geography may prove to be very scoring. Choose subjects which have availability of books, reading material and guidance. In recent years engineering subjects like civil and electrical can be chosen, giving BEs and IITians an edge (yes! even here they are giving the BAs and BScs a tough fight!)
G.K. will definitely pay in your prelims. Reading newspapers, watching TV news and of course quiz shows like KBC is a must.
If you have been lucky enough to reach the interview stage book knowledge may not be the only thing you need. Your mental alertness will count as they ask you questions like �How many steps did you walk up to reach here?� or � What is the colour of the wall behind you ? - So be prepared.
Enhance your personality becoz it will definitely be one of the criteria for selection. For IPS physical wellbeing is of great importance, you should be medically fit.
Improve your communication skills. IFS aspirants must be proficient in at least one foreign language. So go ahead, have your say in this political mess of our country and try to make it a better place. Preparing for the UPSC Exam: There are numerous private coaching institutes and �study circles�. To guide and encourage IAS candidates in Maharashtra the govt has set up SIAC (State Institute for Administrative Careers), Hazarimal Somani marg (CST) Mumbai-1. Tel :2070942 (You must have Maharashtra domicile to get admission here)

Flash News: The government is contemplating a change in the UPSC selection format which is essentially the same since British times. But, don�t worry - that will definitely take a few years.

Tell me something about Civil Services Examination?

Civil Services Introduction A country as vast and thickly populated as India needs a well organised government machinery for proper governance. There are two facets to the administration of a country. One is security for which the country has its defence services and the other is the non-military part, which is taken care of by the Civil Services.

The origin of the IAS can be traced back to the year of India�s independence, 1947. The IAS operates at three levels -central, district and divisional. Work at the central level involves the framing and implementation of policies. The functions of the IAS at the district level encompass all district affairs with special emphasis on development. General administration and development work is the responsibility of the IAS at the divisional level. The post of an IAS officer carries a lot of responsibility. The work definition of an IAS officer would encompass framing, modifying and interpreting policy matters in consultation with the concerned Minister. Implementation of policies calls for supervision and also travelling to the places where the decisions taken are being implemented. Implementation entails disbursement of funds, which calls for personal supervision. The officers are answerable to the Parliament for any irregularities that may occur. At the top of the hierarchy of IAS officers is the Cabinet Secretary followed by Secretary/ Additional Secretary, Joint Secretary, Director, Under Secretary and then the Junior Scale Officers. These posts are filled according to seniority.

The Indian Police Service (IPS) As the name suggests, the main responsibility of the IPS is public safety and security. The Indian Police Service is divided into various departments like the Crime Branch, the Criminal Investigation Department, Home Guards and the Traffic Bureau. The area of functioning for the IPS can be broadly divided into: maintenance of law and order, crime prevention and detection, traffic control and accident prevention and management. The IPS also has several policing agencies like the Intelligence Bureau, the Central Bureau of Investigation, Cabinet Secretariat Security, Border Security Force and the Central Reserve Police Force. After the initial probation of two years, an IPS officer is given charge as an Additional Superintendent of Police of a district. This post is usually held for two years and then comes the next appointment, that of the Superintendent of Police and then the post of the Deputy Inspector General (DIG). The hierarchy in the IPS cadre is like this - the Director General of Police (DG) is the head of the entire Police force of a state. Special divisions of the Police force like the Border Security Force, the CBI, etc., have a Director General at the helm.

The Indian Forest Service (IFS) The maintenance of the natural resources of the country is very essential for a balanced all round development of the country. Maintenance of forests is so important for maintaining the ecological balance that the Indian Forest Service has been set up for this very purpose. The All India Forest Service came into being in 1966. The areas of functioning for the Indian Forest Service include protection and conservation of forests, wildlife and forest produce.

What does it take to opt for civil service?
Mental alertness; interest in a variety of subjects; good intellect in order to be able to tackle any subject or situation; an ability to sift, weigh and apply differing opinions from various people; leadership qualities; the ability to inspire others and to channelise available talent; tact and diplomacy; and, integrity. These are some personality traits that you should look for in yourself when you consciously make a decision to opt for civil service.

What is the Cadre System in civil services ?
The Civil Services has been divided into various grades to facilitate functioning. The grade determines the area of work. Junior scale officers work in the states that they are allotted to. Senior scale officers work as Under Secretaries in the State. Officers in the Junior Administrative Grade, which is reached after nine years of service, hold the position of a Deputy Secretary. When officers make it to the Selection Grade, which is reached after fourteen years of service they hold the position of Directors or Deputy Secretary. The next scale is known as the Super Time Scale or the Senior Administrative Grade and the officers in this grade hold the post of a Joint Secretary, Additional Secretary, Secretary or Cabinet Secretary. The Civil Services can be broadly classified as All India Services and Central Services.

What is the Selection Process ?
Eligibility for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination The minimum age requirement for appearing for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination is 21 and the upper age limit is 30 years. The minimum academic requirement is graduation in any discipline from a recognised Indian University or an equivalent academic qualification. All candidates are allowed four attempts. There is a relaxation for SC/ST candidates on the number of attempts, if they are otherwise eligible.

For entry to the civil service, there�s a multi-step examination process. The entire process takes a full calendar year. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) first conducts an objective type preliminary examination for screening candidates.

The Preliminary Examination:

There are two papers for the preliminary round. There is one on general studies and another on an optional subject. The question papers are set in both Hindi and English. Each paper is for a duration of two hours. General study covers history, geography, economics and so on. The question papers have objective type multiple choice questions. The general studies paper carries 150 marks.

The syllabus for the optional subject is the same as that for graduation level. The question paper for the optional subject carries 300 marks. The optional subject for the second paper may be chosen from the following :

Agriculture
Animal Husbandry and veterinary science
Botany
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Commerce
Economics
Electrical Engineering
Geography
Geology
Indian History
Law
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Philosophy
Physics
Political Science
Psychology
Public Administration
Sociology
Statistics
Zoology

The Main Examination:

The preliminary round is basically a screening round. The marks obtained are not counted for in the final stage of the examination. For candidates who clear the preliminary round, there is the main round. The second stage is the main examination that includes written tests and an interview. The written test consists of nine papers (essay type answers to be written)

Paper I: One Indian language

That is included in the Eighth schedule of the Indian Constitution. These languages are
Assamese
Bengali
Gujarati
Hindi
Kannada
Kashmiri
Malayalam
Marathi
Oriya
Pali
Punjabi
Sanskrit
Sindhi
Tamil
Telugu
Urdu.
This paper is of a qualifying nature and the marks obtained are not counted for ranking. This paper is not compulsory for candidates from the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Sikkim. Paper II: English. The English language paper is also of a qualifying nature and the marks obtained are not counted for ranking.

Paper III: Essay

Paper IV &V: General Studies Optional Subject I (two papers)

Optional subject II (two papers). For papers VI, VII, VIII, and IX two subjects are to be chosen. The list of subjects from which the choice may be made is
Agriculture
Animal Husbandry and veterinary science
Anthropology
Botany
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Commerce & Accountancy
Economics
Electrical Engineering
Geography
Geology
History
Law
Management
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Philosophy
Physics
Political Science & International Relations
Psychology
Public Administration
Sociology
Statistics
Zoology
Literature in one of the following languages: Arabic, Assamese, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Marathi, Malayalam, Oriya, Pali, Persian, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.Except English, the question papers are set in both Hindi and English.

The total marks secured in both the written tests and the personal interview determine the rank of a candidate. The Interview This is the last hurdle to be cleared. The interview carries 250 marks and there are no stipulated minimum qualifying marks. The main aim of the interview is to assess a candidate's overall personality. The interview is conducted by a board. The board is fully informed about the candidate and they base their questions on a record of the candidate's career, which is provided to them. The aspects that are generally looked into are the candidate's grasp of academics and general awareness as in current affairs, social issues, etc. It is basically a test of the potential of a candidate. The board tries to assess whether he or she can rise to the demands of the job of a Civil Servant.

What are the Job Prospects ?
Depending upon his rank, a candidate is recruited to services such as the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and other departments including Finance, Post and Telegraph, Revenue, Secretariat and so on. The appointment offers executive power. Promotions are time bound and increase in privileges are automatic. Selected candidates are first put through a training session for a short period. He is usually sent to an academic staff college associated with the service to which he is allocated. The greatest thing about civil service is the job security. Special facilities include subsidised accommodation, telephone and transport facilities, medical benefits, leave travel concession, etc. After retirement, there are very good social welfare facilities. Last but not the least is the immense satisfaction one derives at being able to participate in the development process of the country.

What is the Remuneration?
The Government of India has fixed salary grades for Civil Servants. Approximately the range of salaries drawn at various levels is as follows (not updated according to the sixth pay commision - will update soon):
Junior Officers: Rs. 8000-275-13500
Senior Officers: Rs. 10650-325-15200
Junior Administrative Grade: Rs. 12,750-375-16,500
Selection Grade: Rs. 15,100-400-18,300
Additional Secretary: Rs. 22400-525-24500
Secretary/Cabinet Secretary: Rs. 26,000/30,000 (The above scales only provide an idea of the pay scales. Different branches of the service have different scales of pay.)

In addition to the salary civil servants receive various allowances such as Dearness Allowance, City compensatory Allowance, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical and subsidised housing.
31st July 2011, 11:23 PM
gagan4790

Hi Dear
You can contact [email protected] for full guidance......
31st July 2011, 11:44 PM
Vikas Abhishek

Quote:
You are eligible to appear in IAS exam which is conducted by UPSC in three stages:-
1.CSAT
2.mains
3.interview
Your age shotld be between 21 to 30 years.
The exam is conducted once in a year.
31st July 2011, 11:44 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
yes you can give ias exam but only if you are having the eligibility qualifications required for the exam.
for giving ias exam, the student must have done graduation in any field with at least 60% marks. the age limit for the exam is 21 to 30 years which can increase to 35 years for sc/st students.
if you are having these qualifications, then only you can give the exam.
there will be three rounds in the exam. firstly, you will have to give the preliminary exam. this exam will be of objective questions.
after qualifying in that exam, you will have to give the main exam, which will be in written form.
after passing both the exams, you will be called for the personal interview.
after passing that interview, you will become an ias officer.
the notification regarding the exam comes in the employment news.
for more details regarding the exam, you can visit
www.upsc.gov.in
31st July 2011, 11:50 PM
rana2011
Banned

To become an IAS you must first clear an exam conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility for IAS exam:-

**Must have graduation degree from a recognized Indian University.

**Age should between 21 years to 30 years old.

**Must be Indian Citizen.

More details and get examination form please cheeck the website:www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck!
1st August 2011, 12:26 AM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: What to do to become an IAS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com?

hello,

To become IAS you have to apply for UPSC civil service exam.

UPSC conducts entrance exam for the post of IAS.to apply for IAS you must have graduation.

Eligibility for IAS-

you should have graduation to apply for this exam.

you age should be between 21-30 year.

you can apply in last year of your graduation.

You are in 3rd year of B.Tech.you have to start preparation for IAS.you can apply next year for IAS.
best of luck
vivek
1st August 2011, 12:27 AM
MonuRai

Dear,

Qualifications for the IAS examination are as follows:-

The minimum educational qualification required is to be a graduate in any field from any recognized university of India.

The age limitation is between 21-30 years for the general , 21-35 years for the SC/ST , 21-33 years for the OBC.

You need to first clear the CSAt before appearing for the Mains.

For more details:- www.upsc.gov.in.

Thanks.
1st August 2011, 01:11 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You are in your final year of Graduation...

So you should start preparation now....because if you really want to become a IAS, then you have to apply next year.

You could also apply this year, because final year students can also apply but this year the exam is over...

The simple eligibility criteria to become an IAS:

a graduation in any stream from any recognized university.....

Your age should be between 21 years and 30 years.
[33 years and 35 years for OBC and for Sc/ST]

IAS is an exam that makes you to enter into the competitive world and make you to get the top posts such as DC and DSP and ACP so on..

You should have good knowledge in current affairs and social issues.

Read newspaper daily, and keep yourself updated about the present world.

official website-- http://www.upsc.gov.in
1st August 2011, 02:23 AM
genius_911

You have to qualify the UPSC civil services exam to become an IAS officer.. since you are in third year so you can apply to this exam in your final year or after completing your graduation... the first requirement is to have a degree of graduation in any discipline from the recognized university... secondly, there is a criteria of age limit.. the minimum age requirement is 21 years.. and the maximum limit for general category students is 30 years... while, there is relaxation in the upper age limit for the candidates of SC,ST and OBc...
for more info, visit the site:-
http://upsc.gov.in
1st August 2011, 05:32 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
nothing to worry about it

let see the eligibility criteria:-
minimum educational qualification required is to be a graduate and also final year students can apply.

Age limitation is between 21-30 years with 5 years relaxation for the SC/ST and 3 years for the OBC category.

General categories get 4 while reserved categories get 7 attempts to clear the exam.

you have to just fill up the form and start your preparation and be confident you can qualify it

just visit the site
http://www.upsc.gov.in/. for more details

Thanks.
4th August 2011, 12:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

(i) Age limits :

for general candidate age limit is 21-30 years
For ST/SC candidates the age relaxation is up to 5 years.
for OBC candidates the age relaxation is up to 3 years.

(ii) Educational Qualifications :

Bachelor’s degree of a recognised university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physcs, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Enginerring or an equivalent qualification

(iii) No. of permissible attempts
Four (Seven attemps of OBCs and no limit for SCs/ST

if you are satisfy the above criteria then you are eligible for IAS exam.

Thanks
15th September 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

which exam we want to write become a circle inspector and what are the qualification is needed and also selection process
6th February 2012, 08:07 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
After graduation you can apply for I.A.S exam..
I.A.S exam exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.

Qualification:- Pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.

Age limit:-
For Open category:- 21-30 year
For OBC category:- 21-33 YEAR
For ST/SC category:- 21-37 year

Number of Attempts:-
For open category:- 4 attempts
For ST/SC category:- 7 attempts

There are 4 stages of selection:-
> Prelims Exam
> Mains Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

In Mains exam you have to chose any two optional subject..

The list of option subject are:-
Agriculture
Management
Animal Husbandry & Vetinary Science
Mathematics
Anthropology
Mechanical Engineering
Botany
Medical Science
Chemistry
Philosophy
Civil Engineering
Physics
Commerce & Accountancy
Political Science & International Relations
Economics Psychology
Electrical Engineering
Public Administration
Geography
Sociology
Geology
Statistics
Indian History
Zoology
Law

CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAM., 2012
Date of notification:-04.02.2012
Last Date of receipt of form:- 05.03.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:- 20.05.2012(SUNDAY)

CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAM., 2012
Date of exam:- 05.10.2012(FRIDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
12th February 2012, 01:05 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You are pursuing 3rd year of your B.Com course and you want to become an IAS officer in future..

Then you have to complete your B.Com course first.. After completion of B.Com course you have to appear in IAS exam..

Through this exam you will be able to fulfill your dream..

Eligibility for IAS exam:-

Education qualification:-
------------------------

1.candidate has to complete the graduation in any trade from a recognized university.
2.Final year candidates can also apply for this exam.
3.candidate should not have any pending backlogs during graduation.

Age eligibility:-
---------------

1.Candidates age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

Nationality:-
------------

1.Candidate should be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
So, when you will be in final year of your graduation you can apply for the exam..

First you have to appear in civil service aptitude test..
After qualifying in that exam you will be able to go for main exam..
If you will be able to crack the main exam then you have to go through the interview session..
So, get prepare for these steps..
All the best.
18th April 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

tell me about cut off marks of CSE exams in SC quota?
18th April 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Average cut off marks in ias exams(pre) in SC category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?